OP

CursezZz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
I had to take off the PP1 tune before I could load any SCT-based tunes. I simply uninstalled it through my computer and reinstalled the stock tune. I then uploaded my AED tune through my SCT handheld.

Did you guys have a dealership load on the Ford tunes?
The previous owner of mine did. And the dealer I bought from didn't include the flash device.
Sponsored

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
I had to take off the PP1 tune before I could load any SCT-based tunes. I simply uninstalled it through my computer and reinstalled the stock tune. I then uploaded my AED tune through my SCT handheld.

Did you guys have a dealership load on the Ford tunes?
The stock tune is lost for me and I believe the op bought his car with it installed so his is lost as well.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Dealer can flash it to stock. Tuner can also probably give you a stock tune.

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
So like I said earlier I was able to get in contact with sct tech support and told them my issue 30 mins later got a call back and a new stock tune installed on my car. Now I have a new tune that I flashed over that. Shout out to Shaun for speaking with sct about the issue and to sct for actually fixing the problem saving me time and money.

OP
OP

CursezZz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
So like I said earlier I was able to get in contact with sct tech support and told them my issue 30 mins later got a call back and a new stock tune installed on my car. Now I have a new tune that I flashed over that. Shout out to Shaun for speaking with sct about the issue and to sct for actually fixing the problem saving me time and money.
damn dude they told me theres nothing they could've done about it lol meh whatever im selling the sct and gonna get an HP tuner Ngauge. some of my preferred tuners tune that.
Sponsored