Sponsored

Ghost cam tune on SCT x4

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have the X4 as well. I feel like anything more is just a waist honestly but I personally don't like leaving handhelds hooked up because it tends get a bit obsessive constantly monitoring shit to the point it holds you back from enjoying the car. The AED lope sounds less aggressive than the Lunds that I have heard.

You don't have to leave the Ngauge hooked up unless you want to. It can work just like an Xcal4.
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
You don't have to leave the Ngauge hooked up unless you want to. It can work just like an Xcal4.
Right, but point being, if you don't leave it hooked up, there isn't much of an advantage to it after the tune has been loaded and finalized.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right, but point being, if you don't leave it hooked up, there isn't much of an advantage to it after the tune has been loaded and finalized.
As it pertains to this thread there is though. The ghost cam.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I'm aware of that. My point is the cost. I wouldn't buy one because the only reason I see owning an nGuage is to have it hooked up all the time because it's aesthetically nicer than all the other offerings. If you get one just for the lope tune and put it away, you're basically paying a few hundred for the lope tune if you are switching over.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I know. I was reading into wireeater's post you quoted that the ghost cam tune in and of itself does not justify moving to an nguage for x4.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm aware of that. My point is the cost. I wouldn't buy one because the only reason I see owning an nGuage is to have it hooked up all the time because it's aesthetically nicer than all the other offerings. If you get one just for the lope tune and put it away, you're basically paying a few hundred for the lope tune if you are switching over.
Agreed, and that I also why I still use an xcal4. :thumbsup:

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Only if you're tuned by lund. I have more freedom to get tuned by others down the road with the X4, even though I'm currently a Lund customer.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
how do you like the AED tune?
I am very happy with the tune Kyle!
Throttle response is great at any rpm, there is no bucking, stalling or surging. The car is very mild mannered, until you get on the throttle.
My black 5.0 is running a FF Idle lope tune with a GT350IM/TB , PMAS CAI, ORX ARH headers, and a converter. The car is a blast to drive. :)

Feel free to look up AED reviews, he has been working his magic on the coyote long before the S550.

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
SHRADERPERFORMANCE.COM has the ghost cam tune for the sct. Hes a really friendly and helpful guy. Id give him a shot and report back how you like the tune. :)
Sponsored