Sponsored

Georgia

JAS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT black accent package
I'm in Saint Mary's. Might have to do a southeast Ga meet up sometime.

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Hi Georgians!

I am here to ask you guys a question: Although I have a V6, I am shopping for another 16 Mustang. My question is which dealers around Atlanta have manual transmission V6 available? Of course I searched online, and have found some dealers with 1 or 2 stick shift mustangs. But I remember reading a member here mentioning a dealer with many many mustangs in stock. Any one knows this dealer?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Hi Georgians!

I am here to ask you guys a question: Although I have a V6, I am shopping for another 16 Mustang. My question is which dealers around Atlanta have manual transmission V6 available? Of course I searched online, and have found some dealers with 1 or 2 stick shift mustangs. But I remember reading a member here mentioning a dealer with many many mustangs in stock. Any one knows this dealer?
Sandy Springs Ford is likely who it was.

http://www.nalleyford.com

Sponsored

13koenig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A, PP
Just picked up a 2015 GT with PP / Recaros and just moved to Atlanta for the next year.

Looking forward to autoX and Road Atlanta.

But first thing is first, where is there a good detailing shop in the Atlanta area? I don't have a garage and left all my detailing gear in CT.
I'm late to ever looking at this thread.

I'd recommend Shine Auto Salon in Alpharetta.

Also if you're looking at getting into track days in the southeast I would check out JustTrackIt. They are a great group of guys and are almost always cheaper than most other companies around.

Hope this helps!

elitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Guys, we're heading up to the mountains this Saturday. Let me know if anyone wants to join...

ninjawasaki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Guys, we're heading up to the mountains this Saturday. Let me know if anyone wants to join...
Damn I'm going to be out of town or I would be there for sure. Almost went last weekend, love it up there...sucks it's so much of a hike for me now that I moved down here. Ended up selling one of the bikes cause I can't get up there as much as I used to.

elitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Changed to next Sunday. Let me know if you can make it. It's worth the drive.

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I'm moving to Atlanta in a week...Dunwoody area to be precise. Where are the local meets in the area? Coming from southwest Florida so it's a big change for me.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I'm moving to Atlanta in a week...Dunwoody area to be precise. Where are the local meets in the area? Coming from southwest Florida so it's a big change for me.
This is the public Atlanta S550 group page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/atlS550s/

We have zone meets weekly based on the area you live in. We also have weekly Friday night gatherings, monthly meets at the Varisty downtown.

You can message us at the FB link above and the we will add you to the group FB page where we all discuss mods, events, etc.

08mojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2008 Z06
Hello from Alpharetta. I'll have to look up the facebook page. I need to get new pics of the mustang...this was the day we brought it home:

27088575032_053837260f_h.jpg

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Changed to next Sunday. Let me know if you can make it. It's worth the drive.
What date and where? I go 4 wheeling and ride my Harley about 4-6 times a year up there. Typically Dahlonega, Suches, Helen, Clarkesville, etc.

<<< in East Cobb.
Sponsored