• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: MD Demodding. All like new. IC, cobb AP, DP, etc..

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
All have less than 600 miles.

JLT intake $290 shipped
Cobb AP V3 $400 shipped
PLM Catless DP $200 shipped
CP-E FMIC $400 shipped
Borla s-type catback exhaust $550 shipped

GT upper/lower grill with black horse $90 shipped (SOLD)

Also have CPE FMIC and Borla S type Catback exhaust that I will list seperarely since I would like to do them locally but will ship.

Sorry for the crappy pics on the grill and FMIC. I will take better pics when I uninstall in the morning but I can assure you they look almost brand new.

jpg images

upload a gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
BOOSTED-SVO

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
All pm's replied guys. Check your inbox.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Stupid question but is there a difference in the catback between the EB and GT? Wondering if that catback would fit on my GT. I'm in MD as well.

OP
OP
BOOSTED-SVO

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Stupid question but is there a difference in the catback between the EB and GT? Wondering if that catback would fit on my GT. I'm in MD as well.
Hmmmm.... interesting question. If all of the mounting points are same than it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe you can use it as axle back? We have to figure out if mounting points are same. Another good thing with Borla is that you can order parts individually as needed so whatever didn't fit you can order as needed and I'll definitely give you awesome deal to make it worth while.

Anyone care to chime in?

aarontl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium pp
The hangers are the same. I have gt exhaust on my eb. Stock gt exhaust was a little larger in diameter I believe. The difference is in the resonator gt has 2 inlet and eb only has 1. You would probably have to have some slight fabrication done to make it work. Not sure if it would sound good since it was designed with the i4 turbo in mind.

OP
OP
BOOSTED-SVO

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
The hangers are the same. I have gt exhaust on my eb. Stock gt exhaust was a little larger in diameter I believe. The difference is in the resonator gt has 2 inlet and eb only has 1. You would probably have to have some slight fabrication done to make it work. Not sure if it would sound good since it was designed with the i4 turbo in mind.
Tbh i dont think the stype are vehicle specific or made specifically with a vehicle mind. Could be wrong but I don't think that is the case. Also if you need different piping for the GT you can order that exact part only which make dealing with borla parts easy, or just use it as axle back.

If you are still interested pm me. I'll make it worth while :-) thanks.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. Let me see if I can dig into the exhaust thing a bit further. I do currently have the Lethal H-pipe resonator delete. As someone mentioned, it does make sense that the GT would have 2 inlets while the EB would have 1...

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I dug around online a bit. Not sure how well it would work on the GT. Obviously there's the X-pipe issue with the inlets. Could probably get around that by possibly using my current Lethal H-pipe and/or buying just that part from Borla, as you mention.

The bigger issue is the pipe diameter. It looks like the exhaust for the GT comes in either 2.5" or 3" piping. The EB version uses 2.25" piping. I would think the mufflers might be the same for both (if trying to use them as an AB system) but not sure about the small sections of piping that make up the inlet attached to them.

Unfortunately, it might be more trouble than it's worth. I would say see what you can do in regards to selling it to an EB owner that could just bolt the whole thing on. If you really get desperate and just want to get a few bucks, we can talk but obviously I wouldn't be able to use it as a catback "system" which sucks. The only useable part for me seems to be the mufflers and even that I'm not sure of because of the pipe diameter issue.

OP
OP
BOOSTED-SVO

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Yeah, I was thinking the same and didn't think of the diameter issue. Well thanks for kooking into it.

So I dug around online a bit. Not sure how well it would work on the GT. Obviously there's the X-pipe issue with the inlets. Could probably get around that by possibly using my current Lethal H-pipe and/or buying just that part from Borla, as you mention.

The bigger issue is the pipe diameter. It looks like the exhaust for the GT comes in either 2.5" or 3" piping. The EB version uses 2.25" piping. I would think the mufflers might be the same for both (if trying to use them as an AB system) but not sure about the small sections of piping that make up the inlet attached to them.

Unfortunately, it might be more trouble than it's worth. I would say see what you can do in regards to selling it to an EB owner that could just bolt the whole thing on. If you really get desperate and just want to get a few bucks, we can talk but obviously I wouldn't be able to use it as a catback "system" which sucks. The only useable part for me seems to be the mufflers and even that I'm not sure of because of the pipe diameter issue.

OP
OP
BOOSTED-SVO

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
GT grill SOLD Sorry guys.

If anyone local I can give better deal since I won't have to ship.

Last edited: