• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS : GT350 Shift Knob(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Turkey day bump!
Sponsored

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
[MENTION=10864]Zemedici[/MENTION]

Will these work with the GT without modification? If yes, how do they look installed?

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
^ They don't work on the GT, there may be a way to get it installed, but it'll require some modification

Reactions: BBB
OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
[MENTION=15263]BBB[/MENTION] the threaded insert is a different size on the GT knob vs the GT350. However a different threaded insert is all that is needed, machine shop could easily knock it out for you :) lemme know bud

Sponsored

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
[MENTION=15263]BBB[/MENTION] the threaded insert is a different size on the GT knob vs the GT350. However a different threaded insert is all that is needed, machine shop could easily knock it out for you :) lemme know bud
get it fabbed up for me and I'll buy it from you and pay you extra for it :clap2:

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
get it fabbed up for me and I'll buy it from you and pay you extra for it :clap2:
I shall look into it sir :cheers:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Dang, I love the GT350 shift knob, one of the first things I noticed in the interior shots.

I wonder if the thread insert is externally modular, i.e., could you actually swap them between a GT and GT350 knob? I guess otherwise you're looking at tapping it to 12mm, I guess there's plenty of material, so tempting ...

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Dang, I love the GT350 shift knob, one of the first things I noticed in the interior shots.

I wonder if the thread insert is externally modular, i.e., could you actually swap them between a GT and GT350 knob? I guess otherwise you're looking at tapping it to 12mm, I guess there's plenty of material, so tempting ...
[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION] upon further inspection There is a screw that holds the top of the shift knob (the part that shows the shift pattern) to the rest of the apparatus. If you remove this part it could easily be rethreaded/bored to 12mm.

[MENTION=15263]BBB[/MENTION]

You guys want em? :cheers: got 2 left with yalls name on em!

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I'll take it if you could make it ready to bolt on :eek:

I'll pay you for your troubles :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Bahaha dammit!! Ok lemme hit up a machine shop this week and see what I can muster up

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
You're the man. I'll also be your best forum friend too if you get it done.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION] upon further inspection There is a screw that holds the top of the shift knob (the part that shows the shift pattern) to the rest of the apparatus. If you remove this part it could easily be rethreaded/bored to 12mm.

[MENTION=15263]BBB[/MENTION]

You guys want em? :cheers: got 2 left with yalls name on em!
Heck, I may just take one outright. I love getting in over my head on a DIY :lol:

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION] lemme know bud I got one left!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.