• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS 20x9.5 20x11 wheels with Pirelli PZero tires

OP
OP

shark tales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 and 2015 GT
Look very nice.

Should be an easy sale

Good guy from another forum I frequent

Thank you! My brother has an s550. I wish he would take them off my hands but he has expensive tastes haha. Loving this forum. Excited to get to work on his car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

shark tales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 and 2015 GT
Yea. I had 305 35 s on the rear but at my ride height they rubbed so I went down to a 285

Sponsored

OP
OP

shark tales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 and 2015 GT
Bc I'm a wheel whore and I want to stretch tire like my previous setups

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Good looking wheel, I may have taken these off your hands, but I just pre-order some TSW Bathurst last week. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP

shark tales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 and 2015 GT
Good looking wheel, I may have taken these off your hands, but I just pre-order some TSW Bathurst last week. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks man. Those seem nice as well

Sponsored