NiallD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Niall
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT UK; BMW e39 525i MSport Individual
Hi,

I am looking at ordering a SYNC 3 compatible front camera kit from ASL Automedia in Victoria. I would like to hear from Mustang owners who did a diy installation of this kit.

According to instructions white socket on supplied power harness connects to interface module, one black socket connects to rear of audio head unit, but where does the other remaining black socket connect to?

I will appreciate any assistance and advice. Thanks.
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi,

I am looking at ordering a SYNC 3 compatible front camera kit from ASL Automedia in Victoria. I would like to hear from Mustang owners who did a diy installation of this kit.

According to instructions white socket on supplied power harness connects to interface module, one black socket connects to rear of audio head unit, but where does the other remaining black socket connect to?

I will appreciate any assistance and advice. Thanks.
Wouldnt ASL techs answer that for you?

OP
OP
NiallD

NiallD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Niall
Vehicle(s)
Hi PK, they did but using terms not consistent with the instructions. A wiring/schematic diagram would be helpful.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi PK, they did but using terms not consistent with the instructions. A wiring/schematic diagram would be helpful.
I went with the Advanced Ice front camera out of Brisbane which is probably similar wiring but I had their installer do the work so I cannot help with your install. Sorry. I do recall that he had the steering wheel switches open and the back button is used to activate the camera on my FN.

OP
OP
NiallD

NiallD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Niall
Vehicle(s)
I have found a company in Holland (closer to home) that offer a comparable system with the wiring diagram on their website. Thank you for your input. Enjoy your Mustang!

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I have found a company in Holland (closer to home) that offer a comparable system with the wiring diagram on their website. Thank you for your input. Enjoy your Mustang!
who did you go with in the end?

OP
OP
NiallD

NiallD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Niall
Vehicle(s)
Hi Raptor 17GT,

Haven’t decided yet. Looking at IncarSolution and Carvision offerings, waiting for them to get back with more details.
Sponsored