Sponsored

Front end problem

toxzl2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Hello people.

I am having issues with my car since 2 weeks ago, i heard a clunk sound in the right front end so i went to my dealer and they told me that it might be a bad shock so ok... i left my car and the part arrived a week ago... it didnt fix the sound at all... so they told me they had to change the sway bar now... so i was.. mmmm ok, so i left my car again... they told me that the part was going to arrive past tuesday... its friday so i called them to know what happened with my car and they told me that the part has not arrived...

What do you think so? 15 days of wait is enough to call for a replacement? or do i have to wait for the "third" attemp to use the lemon law?

I will appreciate some help or feedback.

Thanks a lot.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

toxzl2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Hello people.

Its Tuesday and my dealer have not called me to tell the status of my car, they told me that the sway bar had to arrive last tuesday but it seems it has not arrive... also they told me that they dont have tracking numbers from parts, is it true?

Thanks!

OP
OP

toxzl2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Hello people again, now it has passed 15 days without my car or 22 days in direct contact with my dealer to get repaired the front end problem.

I called yesterday and my car seller told me that they are working in my car and also they are waiting for a Ford Engineer to repair the problem and that they will call me back.

I dont want to disturb them but i am a little mad with this situation because they dont call me back, no contact, no status so i always have to call and ask them whats going on.

BTW I dont know which part is defective or which one is going to be replaced. They dont tell me...

What should i do? wait for the call or start complain more?

Thanks a lot

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Damn, that sucks. I would contact FordService on these forums to see if they can get you additional information. Send FordService a private message.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Hello people again, now it has passed 15 days without my car or 22 days in direct contact with my dealer to get repaired the front end problem.

I called yesterday and my car seller told me that they are working in my car and also they are waiting for a Ford Engineer to repair the problem and that they will call me back.

I dont want to disturb them but i am a little mad with this situation because they dont call me back, no contact, no status so i always have to call and ask them whats going on.

BTW I dont know which part is defective or which one is going to be replaced. They dont tell me...

Thanks a lot
Sorry. That really sucks.

For sure PM FordService they will help escalate. I would drive or get a ride to the dealership and talk with people there and not rely on them calling you back.

Best of luck.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Damn, that sucks. I would contact FordService on these forums to see if they can get you additional information. Send FordService a private message.
Sorry. That really sucks.

For sure PM FordService they will help escalate. I would drive or get a ride to the dealership and talk with people there and not rely on them calling you back.

Best of luck.
Thanks for suggesting me, POOPonYOU and Todd15Fastback. :)

Thanks a lot
That's frustrating, toxzl2. Please send me a PM with your name, best contact info, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealer; I'll see how I can best assist.

Rachel
Sponsored