Sponsored

Front blinker out?

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
So a couple days ago I noticed my blinker noise going twice as fast when turning the right side blinker.

I came out and since it was still sunny out the front blinker lights were not light up like they are when your lights turn out automatically after it gets dark.
Long story short, I assumed it was the blinker but tonight as I was in the parking lot, I saw that the front turn signals are light up (both sides) but when you turn the right blinker on, it doesn't blink it just stay light up.

Am I missing something? Is the bulb defective? wiring issue?

I can upload a video if needed...
Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
I know you don't want to, but it sounds like a visit to the dealer is in order. It could be a number of things, i.e. wire loose, bad bulb, etc. Good luck.

I'm fairly sure the "blinker fluid" ain't low as it's a new car. :) JK

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, double check the blinker fluid. Mine had a small pin-hole in it when I first got it. Dealer fixed it right up. My dealer offered to drain the fluid out of the other blinker and said I could change the color if I wanted but I just stayed with factory default stuff.

Reactions: pjk

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Seriously, double check the blinker fluid. Mine had a small pin-hole in it when I first got it. Dealer fixed it right up. My dealer offered to drain the fluid out of the other blinker and said I could change the color if I wanted but I just stayed with factory default stuff.
:lol: I just knew it wouldn't take long. :D

OP
OP

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
Ha ha ha you are hilarious man

Sponsored

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
Have to reprogram one of the body control the modules, Happens when the battery voltage gets low. To the dealership you go.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Geez...it sounds like a double filament bulb? My Fusion did something similar. It blinked twice as fast. Replaced the bulb and the problem went away.

CVCAshmere

SleepyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Same thing just happened to my front passenger side turn signal. The drivers side is completely fine. Kind of annoyed because my AC went out for the second time, this happened, and now my clutch pedal has this annoying feeling. My clutch pedal feels like there’s an imaginary piece of gum on it and the pedal feels like it pops/jerks when completely letting off the clutch.
Sponsored