Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Chaps

Could you please let me know if you experience any performance issues on the forum and, if so, what time this occurs?

I've certainly noticed slow response in the mornings (UK time) and I need to understand if other UK users are also experiencing it.

There's a possibility that the forum database backups are causing it, but your feedback will help to pinpoint it.

Cheers
Paul

:cheers:
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Chaps

Could you please let me know if you experience any performance issues on the forum and, if so, what time this occurs?

I've certainly noticed slow response in the mornings (UK time) and I need to understand if other UK users are also experiencing it.

There's a possibility that the forum database backups are causing it, but your feedback will help to pinpoint it.

Cheers
Paul

Personally I think its Manders ;) surely he's gone through a few keyboards by now? :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I think its Manders ;) surely he's gone through a few keyboards by now? :lol:
No because I use good keyboards and my phone....[emoji87]

FYI I see not much performance issues. However, if I do I flip to my phone and it's usually over the lunch period and I deem it down to the virtual desktop on my work pc being total sh1te.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
Chaps

Cheers
Paul

Crikey Paul,

We're all so lucky to have this forum for venting off completely free. And I have met some great friends on here too. And now they're worried it isn't good enough for us.

Amazing :hail:

PS: I have experienced nothing but excellence!

Sponsored

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
not had any significant issues to date - having said that, sometimes the load times for the adverts slows down things for a couple of seconds. generally seen this early evenings

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
My notification emails have for some reason stopped working, anybody else have this? I tried updating it in the user cp but it still doesn't notify me off posts in subscribed threads and/or private messages.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My notification emails have for some reason stopped working, anybody else have this? I tried updating it in the user cp but it still doesn't notify me off posts in subscribed threads and/or private messages.
They could be going in the junk mail folder as that's were mine end up for some reason

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This has happened to me also.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
They could be going in the junk mail folder as that's were mine end up for some reason
Nope nothing in there mate. The notifications were working fine and noticed over the past week nothing has been coming through.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'm still getting the emails. Lots and lots of them. Delete on sight...

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Betting it's gonna speed up after tomorrow when [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] gets his car:thumbsup:

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I have played around in the USER CP to try and sort the notifications and they still don't work. It's annoying because I miss private messages if I haven't logged in for a couple of days....
Sponsored