cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
This one doesn’t make sense to me. Cops carry flashlights, very bright ones. And if you have to open your door for them that means you’re being removed from your vehicle and they can do a visual search from outside anyways.
Why does it not make sense ? Not everyone wishes to stand out like a sore thumb. I for one do not. I am still able to turn on the map light at will.
And, based on your reply, you've had the opportunity to become personally acquainted with numerous members of FL law enforcement. From the FL State Ptl to the local level. A cursory search from outside ? Yes. In depth, no. If you find yourself looking forward thru the rear window while the "bracelets" are being sized, it is for your safety as well as that of the arresting officer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Can you please post the codes I been looking for codes that work on my 2021 GT.
David, call my tuner John at Tifosi Performance. He has all the updates and can either email or text the "strings" in the PCM he changed. He is a true tech/gear head. Started out building race cars. https://www.tifosiperformance.com/

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Why does it not make sense ? Not everyone wishes to stand out like a sore thumb. I for one do not. I am still able to turn on the map light at will.
And, based on your reply, you've had the opportunity to become personally acquainted with numerous members of FL law enforcement. From the FL State Ptl to the local level. A cursory search from outside ? Yes. In depth, no. If you find yourself looking forward thru the rear window while the "bracelets" are being sized, it is for your safety as well as that of the arresting officer.
Based on my reply? Lol ok if you say so…why do you have to result to assumptions and insults from me asking simple questions? I’ve never had my car searched nor have I ever been handcuffed. It’s called common sense and understanding how things work based on casual observations. It seems to me you have more to hide than I do as I have no concerns of my lights being on when I enter or exit my vehicle nor am I concerned with any law enforcement interactions should they occur.
And, hate to tell you this but every modern car has interior lights and headlights that illuminate when doors open. But somehow you’re the only one who would “stick out”?
Like I said, it doesn’t make sense. But you do you boo.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Guys that drive pickups and hunt like police mode.
Is that an assumption? I hunt and if I’m having to turn headlights on and off in my truck then I’m illegally hunting from a road or outside of legal daylight hours. I prefer to use 4 wheelers and good old boot-leather express to get to where the game is.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Some of us coon hunt, and when hitting the woods before daylight for deer season it's nice not to have the cabin lights come on.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Based on my reply? Lol ok if you say so…why do you have to result to assumptions and insults from me asking simple questions? I’ve never had my car searched nor have I ever been handcuffed. It’s called common sense and understanding how things work based on casual observations. It seems to me you have more to hide than I do as I have no concerns of my lights being on when I enter or exit my vehicle nor am I concerned with any law enforcement interactions should they occur.
And, hate to tell you this but every modern car has interior lights and headlights that illuminate when doors open. But somehow you’re the only one who would “stick out”?
Like I said, it doesn’t make sense. But you do you boo.
That was not meant as an insult. I simply made my reply based on your post. As for hiding, I've nothing to hide. I simply do not want my interior lights coming on when I open my drivers door unless I want it on. Just as I prefer darker colors on my vehicles. Drive safe ...............

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Especially when you apply the filters that make the puddle lights the same color as your car:) Unfortunately, the green lights don't work well on my green garage floor lol.

Why is that? I like my puddle lamps lol
Sponsored