Sponsored

Formula 1 talk.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hello; The distain i have for Hamilton exists all on it's own. It does not translate to a liking for Max. It just happened to be Max who was LH's closest competitor at the time when He (LH) began his decline.

After the red flag I went fast forward to the final Q3 session. I also have not watched the practice sessions. (HBO and MAX have free movies this weekend) I missed the "fit" and baby like "stomping".

I see that Caballus posted the details of the impeding drivers. I have no comment on why the punishment for Max is different. I would not much care if he(Max) had to start from the pits. He might again do a dramatic run to the front. Might also be that RB tweaked the cars too much in some way and the RB cars will be mid pack runners tomorrow.

Regardless none of this will resurrect Hamilton. I suspect his ego will see him stay at the dance too long as Vettel did.

Might give LH another chance to run Max off the road as both will be mid pack starters.
What does any of this have to do with "LH?" You continually state that you did not watch the event but read a headline or two. Then you continue by stating an (uninformed) opinion that does not change regardless to facts. This is not a generalization. Just need to review past posts to verify the trend.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
What does any of this have to do with "LH?" You continually state that you did not watch the event but read a headline or two. Then you continue by stating an (uninformed) opinion that does not change regardless to facts. This is not a generalization. Just need to review past posts to verify the trend.
Hello; For what little it is worth it was you who introduced LH into the conversation. Lest you forgot.

Im just waiting for the LH haters to come in and give excuses on why Max got away with 3 impeding investigations and throwing a fit and stomping out like a baby... If that was LH they would be singing on how FIA breaks rules for him and he is nothing but a cry baby...
I knew I am one of the "LH haters" you refer to from past posts.

Being one of the haters I intended to make the point I will not be making excuses for Max.
I did watch the qualifying up to the red flag then fast-forward to Q3. Not exactly watching closely but not just reading headlines either. Max did not make the cut. I guess he will start post tenth place. That is the point of qualifying, putting the fastest of the day up front.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Wow, your true colors come out. What a …..bag comment. Gotta love the haters, especially those that need to change their feminine products more frequently.

Lance’s accident was super scary but I’m glad he’s OK. I feel bad for Max & Sergio but after Marco’s comment I hope both RB cars blow up. Karma man!!!

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Wow, your true colors come out. What a …..bag comment.
HM has always been a major a-hole. In any other sport his comment would have gotten him, at a minimum, a suspension. He should have gotten kicked out. Say what you want but I believe in karma. His stupidity and Red Bull’s horrible qualifying are not a coincidence.

As I said I actually feel bad for the drivers and the team. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Edit: Yeah, I just reread my post. Guess it was too harsh. But I wouldn’t mind seeing someone other than RB win.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I feel bad for Max & Sergio but after Marco’s comment I hope both RB cars blow up.
FYI Helmut saw your post and said he hopes your car blows up.

I stood up for you. Told him there were never two more kindred spirits.

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
We now return to our regularly scheduled program lol.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well I guess that what happens when you piss off Max. After a turn 1 scare with Lando he just scampered off with another win. Congrats to Lando and Oscar. Team McLaren really has their shit together. And once again poor Checo. Maybe it is time for him to move on.

And in that vein......

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 10.48.08 AM.png

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Another track limits sh*t show. if you put curbs at the edge of the track but don't let the cars use them what's the point!?
This qualifying session was basically one guy on pole and the rest just pick a number out of the hat...
I've left it vague for the guy on pole in case you want to watch as live....

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Another track limits sh*t show. if you put curbs at the edge of the track but don't let the cars use them what's the point!?
This qualifying session was basically one guy on pole and the rest just pick a number out of the hat...
I've left it vague for the guy on pole in case you want to watch as live....
Track limits is the suck. Put a physical penalty in place and let them figure it out.