Ford GT vs ZR1 at Virginia International Raceway

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Nope. Drama is drama. Buying a Ford GT has immense drama (application process and all this BS). Buying a GT350R has high drama - finding one, dealing with a dealer who may be more interested in keeping it on display than selling it, etc. Buying a GT350 has minor drama - finding them, allocation, dealing if dealer markups or willingness to sit and wait for a polish and collect dummy to buy one.

Buying a Corvette Grand Sport or Z06 (soon ZR1) or Camaro 1LE/ZL1 is going on line and seeing the discounted prices right there, walking in buying it and having fun.

Chevy also explicitly tells you how to set up the cars for track and tells you that the warranty covers it. There is a track prep guide in the owners manual of all these GM performance cars.

Ford? Need to add coolers, deal with warranty drama when things go wrong, etc.

Again, Ford is not making it easy for some one to buy a performance car and tracking it without drama. A track car has to be an appliance by definition for me.
What are you talking about Ford has more performance orientated vehicles then Chevrolet does... lets take a look:

Focus ST, RS VS what From GM
Edge Sport vs what from GM
Explorer Sport vs What from GM
Fusion Sport vs what from GM
Raptor vs what from GM
Mustang = Camaro
Ford GT vs what from GM
Corvette vs what from Ford

The Ford GT is hard to get for a reason man!! Cmon now.
The Gt350 is a damn good car that people are willing to pay ADM for.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
What does it matter anyway? Answer= It matters to me. Again Ignore Me c6 member if it doesn't matter anyway.:lol:
Bud, I’ve trolled ThePill so far into the ground he was angrily sending me half naked pics. You’re small time compared to him. And he can’t even make my ignore list. You have no chance of receiving such a prestigious honor. ;)

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
There all tax payer loans in one way or another. :cheers:
Ill make it easier, One went through a bankruptcy and one didn't. what is so hard for you to comprehend? you just don't like to hear it or see it LOL. ---Cheers

OP
OP

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
What in the She-Devil happened to my thread!?!

I'm a car guy first and I like Mustangs second. Not a fan of the Camaro but they're pretty stout cars out the box for the money. Respect the Vette; the exotic looks and the supercar-ish performance for a fraction of the price.

The real battle is when the GT500 debuts and get's thrown in the mix.. suki suki!

Sponsored

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Bud, I’ve trolled ThePill so far into the ground he was angrily sending me half naked pics. You’re small time compared to him. And he can’t even make my ignore list. You have no chance of receiving such a prestigious honor. ;)
Cmon dude, You just admitted to trolling a troll who you thought was a troll. Do you want a biscuit for your efforts. WTF, "SMALL TIME".

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Ill make it easier, One went through a bankruptcy and one didn't. what is so hard for you to comprehend? you just don't like to hear it or see it LOL. ---Cheers
I don’t care how you word it, all got significant help in a very bad time by tax payers.

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
What in the She-Devil happened to my thread!?!

I'm a car guy first and I like Mustangs second. Not a fan of the Camaro but they're pretty stout cars out the box for the money. Respect the Vette; the exotic looks and the supercar-ish performance for a fraction of the price.

The real battle is when the GT500 debuts and get's thrown in the mix.. suki suki!
Dude, I just simply answered a question regarding why i wouldn't buy a Camaro, some here (c6 members) seem to think that's not an OK reason.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What are you talking about Ford has more performance orientated vehicles then Chevrolet does... lets take a look:

Focus ST, RS VS what From GM
Edge Sport vs what from GM
Explorer Sport vs What from GM
Fusion Sport vs what from GM
Raptor vs what from GM
Mustang = Camaro
Ford GT vs what from GM
Corvette vs what from Ford

The Ford GT is hard to get for a reason man!! Cmon now.
The Gt350 is a damn good car that people are willing to pay ADM for.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Yeah here's the real problem with this argument...I'd be 99.9% willing to bet you'd never consider an Edge, Explorer, or Fusion Sport.

Frankly, you're both out of line now though.

[MENTION=6707]Moderator[/MENTION]

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Yeah here's the real problem with this argument...I'd be 99.9% willing to bet you'd never consider an Edge, Explorer, or Fusion Sport.

Frankly, you're both out of line now though.

[MENTION=6707]Moderator[/MENTION]
Your Wrong, I own an edge sport and it kicks chevy butt everywhere i go.

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Yea... My ADD kicks in and I go full retard. I can’t stay on topic worth a crap. My bad.
Your issue is called camaroitis lol You need treatment, maybe you need to take the Blue oval Pill.... LOL. :cheers:
Sponsored