Sponsored

Ford Auto Starter Manual Mustang

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone knew if the auto starter option was a separate key fob or would it be built into the remote when ordered from the dealer?
Sponsored

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Built in

Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, Premium, Manual
Negative, manuals don't have auto start

OP
OP

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Negative, manuals don't have auto start
I'm confused, cause I optioned in a auto starter into my package and both the sales manager and finance manager signed on it.... LOL...so wtf am I going to get. When I asked they said they would look into it, but never got back to me. So I guess I'll ask again tomorrow.

Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Sounds like aftermarket... or an automatic transmission.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Then enjoy your automatic transmission good sir!

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
No remote start from the factory on the manual trans. I think they are mistaken.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No remote start from the factory on the manual trans. I think they are mistaken.
How exactly will this work then. I got a 3M hood protector super cheap for purchasing the auto starter. If they are going to refund me on the auto starter because they dont have it, will they then charge me full price for the 3M hood protector? U'd think two managers and 1 sales guy would know this product doesn't exist.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
How exactly will this work then. I got a 3M hood protector super cheap for purchasing the auto starter. If they are going to refund me on the auto starter because they dont have it, will they then charge me full price for the 3M hood protector?
Maybe yes, maybe no... you might have to actually ask the people responsible for the order and not random people on the internet...

OP
OP

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe yes, maybe no... you might have to actually ask the people responsible for the order and not random people on the internet...
I would love to sir, but like I said, they didn't respond so will have to contact again. Just curious what the interwebs knew, jeeze lighten up lol.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
How exactly will this work then. I got a 3M hood protector super cheap for purchasing the auto starter. If they are going to refund me on the auto starter because they dont have it, will they then charge me full price for the 3M hood protector? U'd think two managers and 1 sales guy would know this product doesn't exist.
That sounds fishy to be honest. It shouldn't be an option unless its a aftermarket system they are installing. You should ask them to clarify and make sure you are getting a manual.

OP
OP

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds fishy to be honest. It shouldn't be an option unless its a aftermarket system they are installing. You should ask them to clarify and make sure you are getting a manual.
LOL! well wont that be a bitch if it shows up as a Auto. Well the Vehicle Purchase agreement says "Manual" & Remote Starter (FORD) on it.

I guess I will be having quite an interesting conversation tomorrow HAHA.
Sponsored