• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas For Sale: OEM Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires From Mach 1 Handling Pack

MCDvoracek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/ Tremec & HP, 2013 VW GLI 6MT
After less than 200 miles of very gentle city and highway use, I replaced the OEM Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires on my 2022 Handling Pack Mach 1 with Pilot Sport 4S tires. Because I don't plan on tracking my car anytime in the near future, I am selling the almost-new Sport Cup 2 tires.

2 x 305/30R19 front

2 x 315/30R19 rear

The tires are in great condition with such low mileage and easy use. I have attached one picture of the tires stacked, one with them arranged side by side with a small superimposed photo showing the side profile with the Sport Cup 2 logo and tire sizes, one with a section of the PS4S Discount Tire receipt showing the installation odometer reading also with a superimposed picture of the car's odometer reading, and one of the whole instrument cluster showing the odometer reading. I took the odometer pictures after getting back home from getting the PS4S tires installed, hence the difference in the Discount Tire receipt odometer value and the instrument cluster odometer value.

$1,000. You can contact me at (254) 913-4127 or [email protected] with questions. I am located in Temple, TX, 80 miles north of the Circuit of the Americas race track.

tempImage1ImCZD.png

tempImageG4Idjr.png

tempImagediwMao.png

Mach 1 Odometer.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: