• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California For sale - 700whp+ 2018 Mustang GT Edelbrock Supercharged / Wrapped

GG_5_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello,

I'm listing my 2018 Mustang GT for sale - it's a Performance pack 1 black, but wrapped satin purple fading in a gradient to black. Price - $39,000.00
- Manual
- Mileage: ~28,000.00
- Horse power 700whp+ (Hasn’t been Dyno’d with E85+Fuel upgrades but was pushing 680whp on 93 before)

Mods:
- 2650 Edelbrock Supercharger stage 2
- 8 rib pulley
- GT500 Bumper
- ID1050’s (install last month)
- Dw400 fuel pump + boost a pump (install last month)
- NGK spark plugs (install last month)
- E85 Tuned
- BMR drag suspension
- solo performance axleback
- borla mid-pipe resonator
- Cat deletes
- UPR catch can
- Icon Composites - black camo carbon splitter, side skirts, diffuser.
- (NOT INSTALLED HAVE LOOSE PARTS) Demon eyes, halos, running color board lights, remote or bluetooth controlled.
- custom print purple fade to black wrap
- Custom spec forgestar wheels
- 275 x 305 Nittos NT555R2 (brand new)

back.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

eng.jpg

C6045155-BDF5-4B61-8EB0-73158E59D561.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Anthony83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, HDStreet Glide
Beautiful ride, Is it by chance still for sale? Would you be able to share some pictures of the interior to see what were working with? Last thing, any issues with the paint under the wrap?

OP
OP
GG_5_OH

GG_5_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Beautiful ride, Is it by chance still for sale? Would you be able to share some pictures of the interior to see what were working with? Last thing, any issues with the paint under the wrap?
Thank you! And yes it is - there isn’t any damage underneath the wrap other than a few possible rock chips on the hood from normal wear of driving. I’ll take some photos of the interior but it’s the non-premium model with the upgraded technology package for more speakers, sync+apple car play, and all the other accessories included in that package.

Anthony83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, HDStreet Glide
Thank you! And yes it is - there isn’t any damage underneath the wrap other than a few possible rock chips on the hood from normal wear of driving. I’ll take some photos of the interior but it’s the non-premium model with the upgraded technology package for more speakers, sync+apple car play, and all the other accessories included in that package.
Sounds great, thank you for the response and I'll be watching for the pics.
Much Appreciated

DaltnDawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
12 Mustang GT/CS
Hello,

I'm listing my 2018 Mustang GT for sale - it's a Performance pack 1 black, but wrapped satin purple fading in a gradient to black. Price - $39,000.00
- Manual
- Mileage: ~26,000.00
- Dyno sheet attached.

Mods:
- 2650 Edelbrock Supercharger stage 2
- 8 rib pulley
- GT500 Bumper
- BMR drag suspension
- roush performance x-pipe
- UPR catch can
- Icon Composites - black camo carbon splitter, side skirts, diffuser.
- (NOT INSTALLED HAVE LOOSE PARTS) Demon eyes, halos, running color board lights, remote or bluetooth controlled.
- custom print purple fade to black wrap
- Custom spec forgestar wheels
- 275 x 305 Nittos

View attachment 545181

back.jpg

View attachment 545183

front.jpg

side.jpg

eng.jpg
Is car still for sale

Sponsored

OP
OP
GG_5_OH

GG_5_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Recently installed side push pins on the bumper. The 18’s don’t have a tab in the bumper like the 15-17’s do so I had to do fab some brackets for it.

A0314629-3C69-482E-B8CA-70B415A1C1BA.jpeg

DE42509C-8FD0-4B68-9F81-89C259925186.jpeg

3D55E0A6-770E-41C0-85F3-44577B0BB045.jpeg

Sponsored

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
sent you a pm.