Sponsored

Focus ST vs Focus RS for Daily

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
I can't imagine not DDing my GT... were not talking about a GT3RS here, its a mustang. obviously heavy winters etc. are a different story though
Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Would have loved a RS for daily but way to much coin.

I was thinking about a Fusion Sport but for DD duties the 34K starting price might be a bit high. I was so excited for it but that price is starting to turn me off. That has me back to possibly a Focus ST. While I would want some of the features in the ST2, the few times I have sat in an ST2 I found the Recaro seats a bit to snug. So sounds like a ringing endorsement for the ST1 then huh?
I also went with an ST1 due to the Recaros. I'm not a huge guy by any means(6'1" 185lbs) and the seats felt like they were squeezing me to the point of being uncomfortable. The standard ST seats are perfect for DD duties IMO.
were not talking about a GT3RS here, its a mustang
:paddle:

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I also went with an ST1 due to the Recaros. I'm not a huge guy by any means(6'1" 185lbs) and the seats felt like they were squeezing me to the point of being uncomfortable. The standard ST seats are perfect for DD duties IMO.

:paddle:
Yeah I am 5"10 and 235. I have heard from other people between 180 and 210 that they can be snug.

70sstrat08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
The last car and driver article said the RS is only more fun ST on track. For a DD go ST. Better fuel economy cheaper to run overall.

On the FiST vs FoST side I drive a Fiesta ST and it is a blast on back roads but if you're doing straight bumpy pavement its better to have the longer wheelbase.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sponsored