Sponsored

Flowmaster Outlaw clip!

JosephManu

Rookie Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Performance Package
Your pairing the outlaws with long tubes? Dude, that is the same build I'm going with, with a catted h-pipe too. When are you installing everything?
Im the same guy on youtube
And yes, w/ BBK H Pipe. Just waitin for next month (brooke as fvck) :frusty::headbonk:
Sponsored

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ingot silver mustang v6
That's awesome. I have an xpipe waiting to be installed and then gonna put longtubes on it

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Do these require cutting the stock exhaust? Or is it pretty much plug and play?

OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
That's awesome. I have an xpipe waiting to be installed and then gonna put longtubes on it
If you're getting long tubes, you'd need a shorty mid-pipe. I thought you needed to install the mid-pipe and long tube headers together and not separately due to the fact that our factory headers are too small and would not connect with the mid pipe because of it's lack of size. Correct me if I'm wrong? Hope that made sense lol.

OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
Do these require cutting the stock exhaust? Or is it pretty much plug and play?
Yes, you need to cut the tail pipes off to install the outlaws.

Sponsored

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you're getting long tubes, you'd need a shorty mid-pipe. I thought you needed to install the mid-pipe and long tube headers together and not separately due to the fact that our factory headers are too small and would not connect with the mid pipe because of it's lack of size. Correct me if I'm wrong? Hope that made sense lol.
Yea. I'm gonna be getting the xpipe cut when it's time for my longtubes so I can have a catted xpipe with longtubes. Lucky for me I have an exhaust shop 5 mins away from me, who are known well for their custom exhaust work. They worked on my friends 2011 v6 with a custom quad exhaust

That was his car

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea. I'm gonna be getting the xpipe cut when it's time for my longtubes so I can have a catted xpipe with longtubes. Lucky for me I have an exhaust shop 5 mins away from me, who are known well for their custom exhaust work. They worked on my friends 2011 v6 with a custom quad exhaust

OP
OP
Erfman93

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)

That's his car
It sounds like a true muscle car at idle and then screams at WOT lol. That's pretty crazy. I'm very, VERY curious as to how this set up will sound with the outlaws...
Sponsored