RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
We need a hub. How about Orlando it's in the middle.
That would work, how about at a racetrack? I'm not familiar with race tracks, but here is a link to all race tracks in Orlando: http://www.yellowpages.com/orlando-fl/race-tracks
Any suggestions?
I'm down as well for Orlando, have no clue about tracks but would love to run around on one. Even if just a drag strip would still be fun!

Edit - found this which may be fun.

http://cfrsolo2.com/
Just sayin'... Sebring is a real circuit with twists and turns, and it's only 2ish hours SE of O-town. :)

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
i am all about this even if i dont end up with a mustang..

but i dont think you all want to end up a a meet that is a track event, unless everyone wants to do a track event.

beers

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i am all about this even if i dont end up with a mustang..

but i dont think you all want to end up a a meet that is a track event, unless everyone wants to do a track event.

beers
Doesn't it make sense, kills two birds with one stone. Especially for those driving a distance to get there. What is the down side?

Just sayin'... Sebring is a real circuit with twists and turns, and it's only 2ish hours SE of O-town. :)
This would work, especially for an event. Looks like fun. (There is some info earlier in the thread about Sebring.)

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Our local club goes to tracks throughout the area. From Bradenton, to Sebring to Orlando Speedway to West palm beach area. We also do cruises that have taken us from Tampa to Daytona.

Count me in on any meet-ups that are being planned.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
hmm... This sounds like fun. I'm in the Melbourne area, south of KSC.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Largo, FL (Tampa Bay Area) hoping to have my Stang in Mid to late NOV. Would love to meet up at a local Mustang event and perhaps take a nice cruise up the Gulf Coast.

OP
OP
OppoLock

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm about it. ^

Where did you order from? I've been talking with Autonation over on 4th St N... they've got an allocation but have no idea when that will arrive.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I'm about it. ^

Where did you order from? I've been talking with Autonation over on 4th St N... they've got an allocation but have no idea when that will arrive.
I ordered from Karl Flammer in Tarpon Springs they gave me the best price for a retail order. Walker Ford Wanted retail and Brandon Ford only gave me $500 off.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Anyone here been to Bradenton Motorsports for the 1/4 mile? First (and only) drag strip I've been too in FL, not really close takes over an hour to get to but they ran a good setup there.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Anyone here been to Bradenton Motorsports for the 1/4 mile? First (and only) drag strip I've been too in FL, not really close takes over an hour to get to but they ran a good setup there.
I've been there for a couple events and will be there again this weekend for FL2k14. Truly out in the middle of nowhere. ;)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I've been there for a couple events and will be there again this weekend for FL2k14. Truly out in the middle of nowhere. ;)
Ha yeah I only saw it on my way out to Manatee Gun Club even further out in the middle of nowhere.

If only I had my '15 I'd head out..

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Lakeland checking in -- getting more and more anxious and I get closer to delivery. ;)

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Lakeland checking in -- getting more and more anxious and I get closer to delivery. ;)
Welcome Stoli! You're in good company:headbonk: we're all nutz:lol: getting so close for some of us. Just a matter of days for me here in Daytona.
Sponsored