Sponsored

FL peeps, it was time for a change..

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I had a lot of fun with the '15 Eco, but it was time to scratch an itch for a modern muscle car. Before anyone asks, just look at my sig. I did get asked why not a Camaro :barf:. If I wanted to look out of gun slit windows, would buy an armored car..lol. So, picked up a '16 Challenger Scat Pack with the 8 spd auto and leather group, in one of the new colors called Go Mango. Big comfortable cruiser that will flat haul ass. 12.6 @ 112 on the skinny little 245 all seasons, should be able to get low 12's once things cool off a bit. Best part, zero mods needed.

I'll still make trips to OSW on occasion, so some of you will see me around occasionally. I'm also planning on going to Pony Wars if at all possible.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Nice choice, if I didn't love Mustangs so much I'd be in a Challenger.

I like that color too after looking it up, post some pics!

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Only pic I have on the IPad at the moment. I wanted B5 Blue, but it was out of production and hard to find with the options I wanted. Next choice was Go Mango, and found mine in Gainesville.
image.jpeg

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Congrats

Beautiful car

Always loved the challenger
Thank ya, and I've been eyeballing them for a few years now. If I had known the Scat Pack was an option in 2015 when I started looking to get out of my '13, would have switched a lot sooner. Funny thing is the SP is cheaper on insurance than a GT..lol.
Sponsored