First Official 2015 Mustang Video

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
The more I see it the more I like it. I think I might have to get one to replace my 09 as a DD

That looks like a real oil pressure gauge instead of a glorified idiot light gauge.
I have a real oil pressure gauge from the factory :p

sjones

Threads
Reaction score
guess im one of the few that doesn't like it as much. Im still holding out hope that the final product doesn't look like that. Few more hours and we will know for sure.

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
Watching a video really made me like the car a lot more. The interior looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the better quality pics, live stream, and GMA appearance tomorrow.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
guess im one of the few that don't like it as much. Im still holding out hope that the final product doesn't look like that. Few more hours and we will know for sure.
Thanks for making me smile.

Sponsored

Dyno

Watching a video really made me like the car a lot more. The interior looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the better quality pics, live stream, and GMA appearance tomorrow.
I agree. The video did it for me, the interior was looking really overdone in the pics but the video is showing something much more toned down and almost elegant looking you could say.

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
Video really helps me differentiate what I got right and what I got wrong. I never quite got how the rear quarter window moulding would work or how the hood crease feathered into the side door. Other than the backup lights being tucked up under a little bit more, the crease at the back of the headlight, and the body colored diffuser section, I interpreted pretty well.

OK, less ducktail, no chrome on the taillights and the round fuel filler door.

Anyone else notice anything, let me know.
It doesn't have a keyboard in the rear fog lights. Jk man, you came out a long way, you got the car as a whole pretty good, the rest were just small details, that do make a difference but the design is still pretty close. :clap2:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Dam...and thats the 4.......Imagine what the GT??? will look like....The GT is also looking hot from those pics...

Sponsored

Thunderbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Video really helps me differentiate what I got right and what I got wrong. I never quite got how the rear quarter window moulding would work or how the hood crease feathered into the side door. Other than the backup lights being tucked up under a little bit more, the crease at the back of the headlight, and the body colored diffuser section, I interpreted pretty well.

OK, less ducktail, no chrome on the taillights and the round fuel filler door.

Anyone else notice anything, let me know.
Is this some kind of "humblebrag" thing? Dude, you nailed it. Details like "no chrome on the taillights" would have been impossible to get without either inside knowledge or The Amazing Kreskin.

You'll have to live with the fact that you do awesome work. Move on ;)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks for sharing.

I like the more that I see.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
"Chally?" Really???:lol:
Did you come up with that on your own? How wonderfully swishy!
I owned and loved my '08 Chally RT, but it did take some time to get past the swishyness of the nickname.

Never needed to do a 3D model on that one, it was nearly identical to the concept. 'Cept the grille and the tail.
Sponsored