Sponsored

Finally my R is scheduled

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
For reference my R is supposed to be built next week and approx delivery date is april 11-16
Boy that would be sweet! I've stopped wondering, stopped calling my dealer, and stopped calling FP. I'm hoping to be surprised with it all of a sudden showing up rather than leading myself on every week trying to figure out the exact status. Haven't stopped checking this site though!
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Which one is still up? Thanks
These both worked for me today, but my car was delivered a couple of days ago. If neither one works for you, it's because your car is not yet in the system.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Paste this into your browser window, inserting your complete VIN at the end instead of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Paste your VIN into the window in the middle (left) of the page.

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Ford has shut down all but one of the window sticker sites, so start trying after you get a firm build (blend) date - but you may not be able to pull it until after the car is produced. Mine was available three days ahead of the Blend Date.

So, now you have the VIN. Next step is the Build Week, in a week or two. Then comes the Build Date in another week or two. Then comes the Release Date, anywhere from immediately to who knows when. Then comes Shipping to you, which could take 2-3 weeks. So, adding all of those things up, IMHO plan your delivery party around May 1. The best news is that Flat Rock is only cranking out Mustangs now, so hopefully that will tighten up the timeframe.

By the way, VINs have nothing to do with build order. Thirty GT 350s were built the same day my first one was built, and the spread on the VINs was more than 900. Only the chassis numbers are sequential.
THANK you very much for the details..I was wondering what was next !!:hail::thumbsup::headbang:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Boy that would be sweet! I've stopped wondering, stopped calling my dealer, and stopped calling FP. I'm hoping to be surprised with it all of a sudden showing up rather than leading myself on every week trying to figure out the exact status. Haven't stopped checking this site though!
Up until it was shipped, I called FP every Friday to make sure the factory updates from Thursday were in their files. Once the car was shipped, the dealer's inventory manager had much more up-to-date information.

Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Received my VIN # today: 1FATP8JZ7G5524236
I got my VIN a few weeks ago, but it is a later number than yours issued today. :shrug:

Mine is 1FATP8JZ1G5524510 and scheduled for Apr 4. Was a Q1 allocation. Still can't see a window sticker. Bummer. When does that become available relative to build date? I thought it as a few weeks before build (so mine should work now, maybe??) :tsk:

Calgaryshelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R - Triple black
I got my VIN a few weeks ago, but it is a later number than yours issued today. :shrug:

Mine is 1FATP8JZ1G5524510 and scheduled for Apr 4. Was a Q1 allocation. Still can't see a window sticker. Bummer. When does that become available relative to build date? I thought it as a few weeks before build (so mine should work now, maybe??) :tsk:
Mine is scheduled for build on week of March 28, but cannot see the window sticker yet.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

About 1 week before.

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Mine is scheduled the same week as yours and I have nothing as well.

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
You will have to make a road trip to Dallas when I have a party at my house for ALL Shelby owners.:cheers:...
BTW, Donson, I think this is available at the Sams close to you in case you need to pick some up for the party. :lol:

Sponsored
OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
BTW, Donson, I think this is available at the Sams close to you in case you need to pick some up for the party. :lol:
Thanks I already have two of these at my house already, but I guess it would not hurt to have another:shrug:..good idea...lol;)

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT