Sponsored

Finally in my hands!!! European owners list

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just had a look on the ford Poland site and the ford United Kingdom.

They are different configurations for the build your mustang.

Poland gets a 'premium option' to change the trim to 'unique trim and stitching'

This is stated as an option on ford Poland where it is not mentioned on the ford United Kingdom page. We also get the thatchcam alarm as standard where it's an option in Poland.

But time will tell as the first UK mustangs in RHD should be arriving in the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is not exactly like that. In Poland you get Premium Pack which is equivalent to Custom Pack. The difference is that in polish old brochure (valid from January 2015) is additional option which is part of PP.

I will try to translate:

"Seats and Upholstery
Upholstery:

EBONY - Perforated leather upholstery, dark. Inserts/trim in door - dark. Interior unitary dark.
CERAMIC - (...)
MUSTANG - (...)
RECARO EBONY - (...)
LUX - Perforated leather upholstery, dark with unique stitches and inserts/trim. Inserts/trim in door - dark. Interior unitary dark. Upholstery available only with PP.

I don't now how to translate polish word "wstawka" - "insert/trim????

New brochure says:

"Upholstery and seats colors:"
Perforated leather Lux with stitches/Ebony - available only with PP.
"Upholstery and colors of seat side:"
Lux/Ebony - available only with PP.

New brochure still doesn't make sense. Not any word about plastic door panel.

This makes sense as ford wouldn't want to have to convert two trim levels over to RHD when doing one would be cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but because in UK brochure there isn't any info about "LUX" option in CP you can expect one interior option but this cheaper option without "LUX" (different dashboard and door panels)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
It is not exactly like that. In Poland you get Premium Pack which is equivalent to Custom Pack. The difference is that in polish old brochure (valid from January 2015) is additional option which is part of PP.

I will try to translate:

"Seats and Upholstery
Upholstery:

EBONY - Perforated leather upholstery, dark. Inserts/trim in door - dark. Interior unitary dark.
CERAMIC - (...)
MUSTANG - (...)
RECARO EBONY - (...)
LUX - Perforated leather upholstery, dark with unique stitches and inserts/trim. Inserts/trim in door - dark. Interior unitary dark. Upholstery available only with PP.

I don't now how to translate polish word "wstawka" - "insert/trim????

New brochure says:

"Upholstery and seats colors:"
Perforated leather Lux with stitches/Ebony - available only with PP.
"Upholstery and colors of seat side:"
Lux/Ebony - available only with PP.

New brochure still doesn't make sense. Not any word about plastic door panel.
So Polish site has the option 'Pakiet Premium' which is the 'complete options' selection and gives the following:

19 " alloy wheels lightweight design 10 -spoke premium finish ' Luster Nickel ' ; leather perforated Lux in Ebony with unique trim and stitching ( C3D ) satellite navigation system CD / SD DAB + and Ford SYNC 2 (color touchscreen 8 " , TMC , Bluetooth® hands-free kit , extended voice control ( without English. Polish ) and feature distress , sound system ' Shaker TM Pro ' (12 speakers including subwoofer , amplifier 390W ) , socket : 2xUSB , SD , AUX - iN, remote controls on the steering wheel , 3D European maps , text menu in English . Polish , voice navigation in English . English ( HKCAB ) ) , front heated and ventilated seats , rear parking sensors ; Fastback version of framing the side windows in chrome (not available with Recaro seats ) ( AACBV ) 1)

Ford UK gives the following as our 'Custom Pack' (we do not have a premium pack to chose.)

Includes "Shaker Pro" premium audio system with navigation; Climate controlled seats; Reverse parking sensors; 19" Lustre Nickel multi-spoke alloy wheels; Side windows chrome surround (Fastback only)

As i said above we only have three seat options to chose from compared to the four on the polish site.
as Big_G said his ETIS info says that he has 'ebony leather interior with Lunar contrast stitching. I thought the contrast stitching was part of the premium interior? (I haven't got the custom pack)'

This would support the possibility of RHD cars all getting the same premium interior finish.

Dont take this the wrong way but I don't really care what the LHD Euro cars end up with and if you were missold/not informed it then thats between your dealer and you. But i don't believe that the UK cars will be the same spec as the Euro ones.

Maybe I'm confusing the situation talking about the RHD cars.

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
as Big_G said his ETIS info says that he has 'ebony leather interior with Lunar contrast stitching. I thought the contrast stitching was part of the premium interior? (I haven't got the custom pack)'

This would support the possibility of RHD cars all getting the same premium interior finish.
Standard leather seats also has contrast stiches. White with ebony leather, black with other leather colors
Prepare for non Premium/Lux option for UK.

Last edited:

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
This is the Dutch Custom Pack.

Custom Pack
- Premium Navigation system with 8 inch touch screen and SD card Western Europe
- Shaker Pro audio system with 12 speakers radio/CD with DAB
- Chrome window trim (Fastback)
- 19 inch silver rims
Mustang EB: 9J x 19 with 255/40 tires
Mustang GT: 9J x 19 with 255/40 tires 9,5J x 19 front with 275/40 in the back
- Reverse parking sensors
- Premium leather
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Exclusive "Soft-Touch" door panel
- Dashboard with leather including contrast stitching

The German Custom Pack, also specifically says that the sides of the seats are Vinyl.

This is the UK "Premium Pack"
Includes "Shaker Pro" premium audio system with navigation; Climate controlled seats; Reverse parking sensors; 19" Lustre Nickel multi-spoke alloy wheels; Side
windows chrome surround (Fastback only)

So maybe the UK cars have some of the "Custom Packs" features as standard. Even though the price doesn't support that. Custom Pack and Premium Pack (UK) are equal in price.

What I do not understand is that these dealers prolly would have gotten a piece of text from the Marketing office in the US.... so I don't understand why they can all be so different in terms of details. Maybe the Ford US translated them already and made some mistakes and left out details if they could translate it properly ? Maybe the EU dealers started digging themselves and gotten wrong information ?

There are quiet a few EU people that already have their cars... isn't it more definitive to get some input from them ? compare specs and actual physical differences in the cars ? I'm very curious.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that they added another one thing at the options: stripes!! for an extra 500 eur.

Do you know if that they are some type of vinyl placed by the local dealers or a painted stripes from the factory?

Sponsored

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just to get back to the topic of this thread:

Congratz again to everyone who received their car, including myself :-)

Compare:
non premium pack here courtesy of Sauron
with premium pack here courtesy of John577
So we can see that seats has contrast stitches in both option, and we can also see that door panel in white Mustang looks gentle and soft, in red one there is shiny hard plastic.

There is also better quality dashboard in white one - leather look dashboard with real stitches vs fake stitches made on plastic in non PP.

Looks like only Dutch Ford showed this differences in brochure, Polish, German etc. lies.

We need topic "Cheated by Ford" ;)

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@sauron
Could you please check what kind of video files recognise the Sync2? (.avi , .mp4 ) ? I wouldn't dare to ask for .mkv
I assume only through sd card.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure that I have seen in some youtube videos a remote control key with remote start engine button on it when equipped with Auto trans.

I don't see this remote control in user's manual.

Is this remote control key valid ONLY for the US market?

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm pretty sure that I have seen in some youtube videos a remote control key with remote start engine button on it when equipped with Auto trans.

I don't see this remote control in user's manual.

Is this remote control key valid ONLY for the US market?
Yes, this function is for US market only :(

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I have a Custom Pack EU on order and my ETIS lists the following related to the interior...
Natural Grain/Ebony
With Interior Pack
With Level 'A' Interior Decor
I/P Insert - Dark Aluminium
With Level 3 Door Trim Panel
With Lunar Contrast Stitching
With Leather Handbrake Grip
Leather Steering Wheel

So someone that ordered a non custom pack could go and look up on http://www.etis.ford.com/ and see what's different...

If anyone in the UK has their VIN they could probably look too as their cars should be building around now? My car is already 13 days old :)

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately you cannot close the windows remotely.. It was long discussed in the international section.
Sorry to insist again.

I have just took a look at the english users manual.
At page 58 says that the windows can opene remotely with ignition switch off anf this procedure called: Global Opening. OK?

At page 73 at the Vehicle settings menus there are two options under windows: Global open and GLOBAL CLOSE!!!!

What is that?

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, this function is for US market only :(
...and the list goes on and on....
With all these differences we should buy the car less than 30K eur.
Not even mention the optional stealing: $1200 = 2000 Eur the Auto trans and much more....:tsk:

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Can anyone who's received an EcoBoost confirm if the rear tyres are 275 or 255? My build sheet says they're 275 however i thought that offset was only on the GT. If you do have an EcoBoost with 255 on the rear did Etis say 255 or 275?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Sorry to insist again.

I have just took a look at the english users manual.
At page 58 says that the windows can opene remotely with ignition switch off anf this procedure called: Global Opening. OK?

At page 73 at the Vehicle settings menus there are two options under windows: Global open and GLOBAL CLOSE!!!!

What is that?
Don't know what it is, but you can find many confirmation to this in international section. No auto windows close for the Mustang. It could probably be changed if someone has the ability to reprogram the ECU but until now, noone worked on this car. There is something for Focus and Fusion, maybe it could be modified to work with our car too.
Sponsored