Sponsored

Fabulous Fords Forever

J65mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Been going to this show for years in my 65 fastback, now get to go in my 2015. Always a good show, tons of good car guys. Always get some good ideas of future plans when I go to this show.
Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
That would be great to get a group together on Saturday, merging the South and North groups together;) There us apparently a Cars and Coffee show Saturday morning (April 16th) that our North group is going to and after that it sounds like we are doing a coastal cruise. We should have everything planned out by the end of this week on times. But we are up for anything so if you guys down south have a good idea or gathering place or cruise location just let me know and I'll let the group know:). So excited to meet up with fellow Mustang lovers!!!!!
That sounds like fun, wish I could be part of that ride! :)
I suspect we need a pretty decent chunk of parking lot for us Stangs...it was suggested to meet super close to the event at 7 but even so I am wondering if it should be more like 6:30 if we want to be close together? :shrug: Sounds like it will be a total zoo :p:D

PonyBoss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302
That would be great to get a group together on Saturday, merging the South and North groups together;) There us apparently a Cars and Coffee show Saturday morning (April 16th) that our North group is going to and after that it sounds like we are doing a coastal cruise. We should have everything planned out by the end of this week on times. But we are up for anything so if you guys down south have a good idea or gathering place or cruise location just let me know and I'll let the group know:). So excited to meet up with fellow Mustang lovers!!!!!

[MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION], which cars and coffee are you guys going to the day before FF?

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Excited to see you dirty bastards from the Bay:cheers:

Mustanggirlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Athena
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
We will be there! Registered my father in laws 1965 F100. If the F100 is not ready, then we will have my hubbies 2008 F150. I will post a picture once we know. Didn't enter my car. Maybe I should have?

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
[MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION], which cars and coffee are you guys going to the day before FF?
We are planning on going to the original one in Irvine. Any chance you guys know if that will still be going on Saturday morning and what the start time is? That would be a good place to meet up and if you know of any SoCal folks that want to join in the cruise we would love to have you join us;) The more Stangs the better!!!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
We are planning on going to the original one in Irvine. Any chance you guys know if that will still be going on Saturday morning and what the start time is? That would be a good place to meet up and if you know of any SoCal folks that want to join in the cruise we would love to have you join us;) The more Stangs the better!!!

[MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] the cars & coffee in Irvine has closed down. The main one that attracts the most cars and mustangs is the cars & coffee in Aliso Viejo. They usually have 100 - 200 cars and is a great crowd. It's also not far fro PCH which would be a nice cruise after the show. The show is from 7am - 9am however lately most cars start arriving around 6:15-6:30 so they can park in their respective car groups.

https://www.facebook.com/candcav/events?ref=page_internal

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Actually just looked it up and looks like the Irvine one was cancelled last year. However it appears the Cars and Coffee event has moved to the OC Events Center. Has anyone been there??

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] the cars & coffee in Irvine has closed down. The main one that attracts the most cars and mustangs is the cars & coffee in Aliso Viejo. They usually have 100 - 200 cars and is a great crowd. It's also not far fro PCH which would be a nice cruise after the show. The show is from 7am - 9am however lately most cars start arriving around 6:15-6:30 so they can park in their respective car groups.

https://www.facebook.com/candcav/events?ref=page_internal
Do you know anything about the Cars & Coffe at the OC Events Center??

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Actually just looked it up and looks like the Irvine one was cancelled last year. However it appears the Cars and Coffee event has moved to the OC Events Center. Has anyone been there??
I wouldn't waste my time with the one at the OC Events Center. The one in Aliso Viejo is more inline what the original one in Irvine was like. I usually drive past the OC one twice a month to go to the Aliso Viejo one.

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't waste my time with the one at the OC Events Center. The one in Aliso Viejo is more inline what the original one in Irvine was like. I usually drive past the OC one twice a month to go to the Aliso Viejo one.
Awesome! Will do, I'll let the group know. You want to join in our cruise?? Know anyone else who wants to join in. Thanks for the info:):ford:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Will do, I'll let the group know. You want to join in our cruise?? Know anyone else who wants to join in. Thanks for the info:):ford:
I would love it. Here is the post from last weekend when a few of us went to give you a better feel.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48334&highlight=Cars+coffee

I should be able to round up 20 - 30 mustangs if you guys decide on the Aliso Viejo one.

Here is a link to some of the other cruises we've been on as a group

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/group.php?groupid=9

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] looks like we need to round up everyone for the Cars & Coffee in Aliso Viejo for 4/16 the Saturday before Fabulous Fords to welcome our friends down from No Cal :cheers: Do you want to take the lead and make a post in the social groups section? Maybe also a quick flyer? Thanks Liz :thumbsup:

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] looks like we need to round up everyone for the Cars & Coffee in Aliso Viejo for 4/16 the Saturday before Fabulous Fords to welcome our friends down from No Cal :cheers: Do you want to take the lead and make a post in the social groups section? Maybe also a quick flyer? Thanks Liz :thumbsup:
You guys are awesome! I'll let our group know that we have a Cars & Coffee event to go to in Aliso Vijeo. I'm Michelle by the way. Can't wait to meet you guys!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
You guys are awesome! I'll let our group know that we have a Cars & Coffee event to go to in Aliso Vijeo. I'm Michelle by the way. Can't wait to meet you guys!
Sounds great Michele, I'm Dennis. I'll keep you updated as this comes together :cheers: looking forward to meeting all of you as well. We are actually working on a No Cal / So Cal meet 7/31 up in Montery and Cambria, so I'll fill you in on that as well :cheers:
Sponsored