F150 5.0

BoostedYote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have gained more info and help from this forum than I could imagine. My wife and I just bought a 2018 f150 as our next street car. I'm finding out that there isn't as big as a community as there is with mustangs. I can literally learn to do anything to our s550's on this forum. Unfortunately I'm not having as much luck with the f150. My question is can anyone turn me to a forum that is much like this but for f150s?
Thanks
Sponsored

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
I was just going to say that. There just isn't as much out there for them like the stangs as the numbers of sales and moding isn't nearly as big as the stang. Maybe reach out to Midnight Performance to see if they know of a forum with the info you are looking for. I suggest them as they do a TON of 150 boosted projects.

OP
OP
BoostedYote

BoostedYote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was just going to say that. There just isn't as much out there for them like the stangs as the numbers of sales and moding isn't nearly as big as the stang. Maybe reach out to Midnight Performance to see if they know of a forum with the info you are looking for. I suggest them as they do a TON of 150 boosted projects.
I appreciate that. Thank you!
Sponsored