• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

F/S Forgestar F14's w/Michelin PSS

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had planned on using these on my S550 (theyre on the 2016 at the moment, but coming off tomorrow) I was hoping the tpms would sync up, but they throw a tpms fault warning, therefore rather than have the tires removed to mount the new tpms, I have decided to go a different direction with wheels. these are in flawless condition, no scratches, no rash, no burnouts on the tires, fully functional tpms for S197, but I will include a brand new, never installed set of FoMoCo tpms. I will not ship these, has to be a local sale, I will drive a short distance to meet for a sale (no more than 50mi) I will not separate these either so please don't ask. I'm looking for $1600 cash, I will ship, but buyer pays shipping cost.

wheel and tire sizes are 19x9 w/Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/40/19 F and 19x10 w/Michelin Pilot Super Sports 295/35/19 R

the pictures are from when I advertised them on a few other boards, lol I just copy and pasted over here

the rear tires are not a typo, that is a 295, I chose the 295/35 because the 285/35 is actually a shorter tire than the 255, and lol that bothered me, the 295/35 is a bit taller, but on the flip side, it is also much more expensive at over $400/ea

Front drivers

Front drivers tread

Rear drivers

Rear drivers tread

Rear passenger

Rear passenger tread

Front passenger

Front passenger tread

here they are on my 2016

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
bump, obo

OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
price dropped

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any idea if they will clear the PP Brembos? Shipping ALWAYS screws deals up for me lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

OXFORD_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium oxford whie
Any idea on price shipped to 14145? If only you were a little closer id be willing to make the drive

OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
wheels are sold! thanks!
Sponsored