Sponsored

External Mods for Black Car

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi guys,

New to the Mustang world. Anyone has any suggestions for external modifications for a black GT? Seems more possibilities for other colors (like Ruby Red and a black roof).

Any suggestions and pics would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang - Triple Yellow
I don't have a black car, but the matte black stripes make me wish I had one sometimes. The contrast looks awesome. Lots of pics floating around on here with them.

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
My car is black as well and I've been wondering the same thing. I have to agree with Edwin, after seeing the matte black stripes from Big Worm Graphix I'm sold. However, if that is not your color or thing follow the link and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

https://www.bigwormgraphix.net/Mustang-15.htm

Some people like to black out their lights, go with a darker window tint, plasti dip their emblems, aftermarket wheels, body accents/kits-Roush, quarter window and rear window louvers should be out by the end of summer and paint their brake calipers (using the G2 kit or paying a local shop).

Personally, as you can see, all that I've done so far is make my pony projection lights red this is available through AM. I will buy the stripes this week and eventually paint my calipers red.
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks so far guys. I love the stripes. Just not sure it fits me though. I think in another life, maybe I'll go for it. :) Same thing with blacking out. Don't think it's for me.

Any other suggestions? I saw a post where a member asked about the GT350 fenders. I would love to add those.
Sponsored