Sponsored

Explain Performance Package For The Ecoboost

FuRa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Metallic
Hey,

Just got myself a Metallic Ecoboost with Performance Package here in the Middle East but i don't see any Gauges on the aluminum dash showcasing the turbo boost and old coolant temp :shrug: but i do have the 19inch ebony black rims and i could see two bars near the radiator from the front grill and the large brake rotors in the front but I'm not sure about the other parts :shrug:

could anyone show me pics or explain me what all these are so that i can physically check on my car and know that the performance pack do exist on my car :)

• K-Brace
• Upsized Rear Sway Bar
• Unique Chassis Tuning
• Larger Brake Rotors with 4-Piston Calipers
• Unique EPAS, ABS and stability control tuning
• Aluminum Dash Panel
• 3.55 Limited Slip Rear Axle
• Larger Radiator
• Heavy-Duty Front Springs
Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
I know nothing about the cars headed to your neck of the woods, here in the states you get the center gauges, In Dubai I haven't a clue.

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Performance Pack is standard on all cars exported from US - at least in Europe and Asia, so probably in UAE as well. It contains everything from US PP except gauges. You should also have US Premium Pack in standard as well - including large touch screen and better interrior. There is an upgrade called Custom Pack here in EU that brings even better interrior, heated seats, navi, etc.

Here is the comparison between US and EU version, it's in German but pictures should be sufficient - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni5ax7mcsbcs8b4/EU Mustang.pdf?dl=0

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Performance Pack is standard on all cars exported from US - at least in Europe and Asia, so probably in UAE as well. It contains everything from US PP except gauges. You should also have US Premium Pack in standard as well - including large touch screen and better interrior. There is an upgrade called Custom Pack here in EU that brings even better interrior, heated seats, navi, etc.

Do you have a source on what's included in your Custom Pack, specifically the uprated interior, because that's not detailed in the UK Custom Pack and we've had dealers tell us the interior is what it is as standard?
Sponsored