shelbywannabe

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Went with a Corsa sport cat back. Glad I did. I have had several over the years and their quality is second to none. Love the tone and as usual dead quiet on the highway which is awesome.
Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Corsa Extreme ftw! Quiet when you want it but loud when it needs to be.
Just added Kooks LT's and oh damn is it insane! Sounds really good though!

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Corsa Extreme ftw! Quiet when you want it but loud when it needs to be.
Just added Kooks LT's and oh damn is it insane! Sounds really good though!
That cold start up must be insane with the LTs

JLitty5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JP
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Gray Auto
Hi everybody, got my 16 GT Premium about 6 weeks ago (best car I've ever bought) and looking to change the exhaust sometime too! I really want the Ford racing by Borla gt350 sport cat back system with the rear valence and quad tips. I love the sound but think you have to cut a piece off the bumper and I'm not trying to do that. I guess I'd have to settle with the FRBB sport cat back with the black tips but then I don't get the quad tip look. I like the Corsa sport cat back with black quad tips but not sure if you gotta change the rear valence with that one or not? Any thoughts on these exhausts would really be appreciated. This is my first Mustang so I'm new to everything still lol. Thanks in advance.

JLitty5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JP
Vehicle(s)
???

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everybody, got my 16 GT Premium about 6 weeks ago (best car I've ever bought) and looking to change the exhaust sometime too! I really want the Ford racing by Borla gt350 sport cat back system with the rear valence and quad tips. I love the sound but think you have to cut a piece off the bumper and I'm not trying to do that. I guess I'd have to settle with the FRBB sport cat back with the black tips but then I don't get the quad tip look. I like the Corsa sport cat back with black quad tips but not sure if you gotta change the rear valence with that one or not? Any thoughts on these exhausts would really be appreciated. This is my first Mustang so I'm new to everything still lol. Thanks in advance.
You can use the Roush valance for the Corsa quad tips without issue.

JLitty5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JP
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Bmac. Do you know of the bumper has to be cut like the Ford racing valence? Anyone have any preference between the 3 exhaust systems I mentioned above? After reading thru this forum and others the past 6 weeks it seems these 3 are about the best from what I've read. Just not sure which one will be best for me.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Bmac. Do you know of the bumper has to be cut like the Ford racing valence? Anyone have any preference between the 3 exhaust systems I mentioned above? After reading thru this forum and others the past 6 weeks it seems these 3 are about the best from what I've read. Just not sure which one will be best for me.
Yes it does, unfortunately.

I prefer the Corsa sound to the FRPP by Borla, but find both of them to be excellent. Both are an aggressive, more racy note with no drone. If you get the Corsa, you can always upgrade to quad tips later should you decide you're ok with cutting, and don't have to buy a whole new axleback, just the tips.

For a good comparison:
[ame]

JLitty5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JP
Vehicle(s)
Both sounded amazing at wot but the Ford racing exhaust was barely audible at start. Might just be that vid tho cuz I've seen other vids where that exhaust def sounded better. I started out liking the Borla sport sound and still do but the Corsa sport has been winning me over the more vids I watch with it featured.
Sponsored