Sponsored

Euro-Spec 2015 Mustang Spotted (Again)

5.0 Coyote

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I just love the mirrors the way they stick out,you get a good view of everything around you,NO blind spots, they should be on all USA models as well.The backup light looks awesome, there should be no problem backing into anything with that baby lit up, and the white defuser will also reflect all of that light, another safety feature,but I do think they should have kept the back window the same size as the 2014,that might take a little rear viewing away,but those side mirrors and bright in the middle backup light should more than offset the rear window size,I would think,+ the smaller window should cut down on the weight,which is a great thing.I think Ford should have this model as standard everywhere,USA included.
Sponsored

5.0 Coyote

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I really like the white lights on the back,they will be a lot easier to see at night, and with everyone else on the road with red taillights, this will really make the 2015 Mustang stand out.

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
The clear tail lights only looks well on oxford white, in the rest of colours looks horrible.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nope, sorry, still looks horrible compared to the US-style 3 red lights.

I believe the image above is showing the car with either the tail lights or brake lights "on". When they're "off", they'll all be white/clear.

It's wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG :tsk:

chrisvr6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe its the belgium version ;) can not find that on the german site..

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
maybe its the belgium version ;) can not find that on the german site..

We're not talking about a country version, but an European / Asia version.
Believe me the lights won't change for Germany, Swiss, ....

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
You guys might be right. Looking at these tail lights "again", they do appear to have a lot of transparancy :-). But despite all that: it is really ... really uncommon to have clear stopping lights in Belgium or Europe for that matter. Only the direction indicators are typically in clear or yellow colour. Stopping lights are in 99,99% of the cases, red. I only know of a Lexus IS 200 that had these clear tail lights that looked like aftermarket stuff.
So put me in the category of having strong doubts that Ford will go for this design in Europe.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
And if I made add. The "third" stopping light is not on in the pictures that I posted, not in coupe and not in de cabrio
Yeah, I can't believe my eyes with what I'm seeing on this Euro Mustang.
A hint to Ford, put the guy who approved this in the basement at Dearborn, drawing side markers for the Fusion f.i.