Sponsored

ESP with first day rental and enhanced rental?

JDINOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Galant VR4
I was just looking over the ESP information. I normally only keep a car less than 2 years. My question is the first day rental only covers $30 a day, and enhanced covers up to $60 a day. Has anybody ever had a problem with this not covering the total amount of the rental? I have an extra car, but having to make all the arrangements to jockey cars can be a hassle.

Which level of care are most people going with and why? It appears you can add rental to any of the care packages.

I plan to print out the information from Flood to take with me to the dealer. I like what PonyGrl said about the finanicng the ESP on a seperate purchase for 0% for 18 months.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I bought the 7yr/100k premium warranty and added first day rental, enhanced rental and the extra light warranty plus $50 deductible. I wanted the best warranty and best rental car I can get should I ever need service. For such a small addition to the warranty price it was a no brainer for me to add these extras since I am driving a 46k car. I want a nice rental when the need arises.

I have not had to take my car in for any work in the first 4 months of ownership, so I cannot comment on the rental info at this time.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
ESP Deductible?

I haven't taken delivery yet. I am thinking about buying a 6yr/60,000 mile ESP. The contract says that a deductible will be applied for each warranty service. Does this mean that if it takes my dealer 6 times to figure out/fix a single problem, that I will be paying the deductible six times, or just one deductible payment?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I haven't taken delivery yet. I am thinking about buying a 6yr/60,000 mile ESP. The contract says that a deductible will be applied for each warranty service. Does this mean that if it takes my dealer 6 times to figure out/fix a single problem, that I will be paying the deductible six times, or just one deductible payment?
I will be paying it one time.

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
If you only keep cars about 2 years why buy the ESP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored