2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
So to recap, you have the following suspension mods:
  • Steeda Ultralight springs
  • Steeda? sway bars
  • Steeda camber plates
  • BMR cradle lock out

Camber: Front: -2.5, Rear: -1.5
Sway bars: Front:full soft Rear: middle

I'm looking to do some suspension mods next. I was contemplating the Ford Performance Track set up. If I do that, think I just need the BMR cradle lock out & some camber plates?
I did move the rear bar to the soft setting when I added in the camber.
I've heard good things about the Track pack suspension. Either camber bolts or plates will get you some more camber up front. Plates are easier to adjust. For more than -2.5 you may need both the bolts and plates. Camber bolts will move the tire closer to the spring. It's possible that could cause a clearance issue with wider front tires.

If I was doing the BMR Cradle Lock out again, I would add the Steeda cradle alignment bushings at the same time. It's crazy how much space is around the cradle mounting bolts.
Sponsored

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
I did move the rear bar to the soft setting when I added in the camber.
I've heard good things about the Track pack suspension. Either camber bolts or plates will get you some more camber up front. Plates are easier to adjust. For more than -2.5 you may need both the bolts and plates. Camber bolts will move the tire closer to the spring. It's possible that could cause a clearance issue with wider front tires.

If I was doing the BMR Cradle Lock out again, I would add the Steeda cradle alignment bushings at the same time. It's crazy how much space is around the cradle mounting bolts.
Great info, thanks!

Any shifter mods yet? any in the works?

OP
OP
Gatorac

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)