Sponsored

Eibach 15mm spacers with studs installed

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I know there are always threads pertaining to wheel spacers, well today I installed my Eibach Pro Spacers, they are 15mm hubcentric spacers that included ten 15mm longer wheel studs. this a high quality kit, the spacers themselves are well made and very light, the included studs were high quality and have the trimmed edge for use in the rear. install was dead easy! I know many are against knocking the studs out with a hammer, but really, they took no more about five hits with a normal size hammer, so I dont see any harm happening, I then used four appropriately sized washers and 14x1.5 nut to draw the stud into place with an electric impact, I used anti-seize on the kurled section as well as on the threads of the nut to assist in pulling the stud in, took very little effort to pull it through.

link to spacers, ordered from Summit, they were drop shipped from Eibach, received them in about 4 days
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...ZDH9NNJO9zMdWHv4uo2ZeTnauFWbf5Qh1ZxoCOZjw_wcB

20160702_113141_zpsokoz6tql.jpg

the 15mm spacer brought the wheels exactly where they need to be, they make the wheels an ET20 offset
20160702_120234_zpsxh3ankp2.jpg
Sponsored