Sponsored

EB stage 1 Datalogs

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
It’s kinda real simple. The hardware is great, but the supporting software/tunes needs help. No haters beyond the piss poor carb certified tunes ED is providing. Plus to much boost for pump stage 2 on the pulley side. I’m not a tuner/genius, but I have personally seen stage 1 logs via 100mphclub. Wow...
Sponsored

JackolanternGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
After all of the headaches with the EB kit, I sent the car back to the dealer I purchased it from. They made me an offer I couldn’t pass up and sold me a 2020 GT500 at a price I couldn’t pass on.

Good luck to anyone working with edelbrock on their tune. They’ll walk you through all sorts of stuff only to two you they’ve not seen these issues before, can’t change the tune, try this try that. It’s not a fun process
So we have concluded here, or at least you have, that it would be a wise choice not to purchase the Edelbrock kit?
Enjoy your new GT500!

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
So we have concluded here, or at least you have, that it would be a wise choice not to purchase the Edelbrock kit?
Enjoy your new GT500!
A lot of people aren't happy with the tune EB provides. There is nothing wrong with the EB supercharger. If you are not concerned about a warranty, just roll with what you want with a custom tune and enjoy. The wind direction changes daily on a message board.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Took my car out and did some logs because it doesn't seem to run the way it should, I've been talking with their calibration team and have sent these to them. The car runs 92 plus a full can of Octanium per tank. I cant decipher the logs but a friend said they show more knock than they should. The car also cuts out at times and other times it doesnt hit boost until 5000rpm
Links:
https://datazap.me/u/speedbump/log-1581294186?log=0&data=43
https://datazap.me/u/speedbump/log-1581294744?log=0&data=43
https://datazap.me/u/speedbump/log-1581294105?log=0&data=43
https://datazap.me/u/speedbump/log-1581294803?log=0&data=43
https://datazap.me/u/speedbump/log-1581294510?log=0&data=43
Hello Speedbump, if you decide you want to switch to a Lund Racing tune I can hook you up with one here from @LethalPerformance! I would be glad to assist you with any questions you have!

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hello Speedbump, if you decide you want to switch to a Lund Racing tune I can hook you up with one here from @LethalPerformance! I would be glad to assist you with any questions you have!
translation: “I’m too lazy to review your logs and offer advice and also too lazy to finish reading the thread to see yo no longer have the car. But we like money so please send us some of yours.”

Sponsored

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
translation: “I’m too lazy to review your logs and offer advice and also too lazy to finish reading the thread to see yo no longer have the car. But we like money so please send us some of yours.”
maybe they didn’t read the entire thread, but your assessment of their company is way off. I’d use them in a heartbeat. They’re one of the few widely respected tuners around, their company standing in the community speaks volumes.

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Enjoy your new GT500!
No, I did not conclude that the purchase was unwise. I was given an opportunity to purchase a car I wanted way more than the car I had.
At the time of my purchase, and still do feel that the EB kit is the best option for what I could spend and wanted. They may have some issues, they all do. It’s what happens when you’re piecing things together.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
After all of the headaches with the EB kit, I sent the car back to the dealer I purchased it from. They made me an offer I couldn’t pass up and sold me a 2020 GT500 at a price I couldn’t pass on.

Good luck to anyone working with edelbrock on their tune. They’ll walk you through all sorts of stuff only to two you they’ve not seen these issues before, can’t change the tune, try this try that. It’s not a fun process
did you get it sorted out before trading it in or was the drive ability still crap?
Sponsored