Sponsored

Don't take your wives to Hobby Lobby...

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
she ain't your wife man and she's got a say so? wife, yes I understand(married man myself and reason why I don't have more mods atm lol) but gf.... cmon man!!!! :p
I hear ya, but shes about to be my wife! Don't know why I even put girlfriend since I already call her my wife anyway. Been engaged for 9 months and getting married this October so I'll be a married man here soon
Which is also my reason why I'm not having alot of mods at the moment either. Weddings are damn expensive!! :frusty:
That and saving for a house lol
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
ok ok ok makes sense now!

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I hear ya, but shes about to be my wife! Don't know why I even put girlfriend since I already call her my wife anyway. Been engaged for 9 months and getting married this October so I'll be a married man here soon
Which is also my reason why I'm not having alot of mods at the moment either. Weddings are damn expensive!! :frusty:
That and saving for a house lol
Congrats dude. Been with my girl 14 years and engaged for 4 years, not married yet because she wants a expensive wedding that we can't afford. Which was an argument getting the Mustang, but I told her the mustang would never throw me in the dog house or divorce me :D

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
interesting situation right there. 4 years engaged/14 years together and not married and she's still around.... wow lol

Sponsored

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Congrats dude. Been with my girl 14 years and engaged for 4 years, not married yet because she wants a expensive wedding that we can't afford. Which was an argument getting the Mustang, but I told her the mustang would never throw me in the dog house or divorce me :D
Thank man! And congrats on ya'll going a good distance on that and counting!
We tried to keep our wedding well within a budget and so far, I have everything paid off. About $5000 worth of mod money down the wedding drain but I'd rather not have large bills after I get back from the honeymoon :lol:
Then its modding time! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Thank man! And congrats on ya'll going a good distance on that and counting!
We tried to keep our wedding well within a budget and so far, I have everything paid off. About $5000 worth of mod money down the wedding drain but I'd rather not have large bills after I get back from the honeymoon :lol:
Then its modding time! :thumbsup:
Thanks :D Yeah I'm definitely not getting a super charger or anything like that until after marriage, she would kill me.

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
I've been married longer than most of you folks are old. My wife is a Quilter. Frequents Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Michaels, a bunch. We have an arrangement at our credit union where every time she swipes "our" debit card at one of the above stores, an equal amount is deposited in my layaway account at American Muscle.

Works for me :)

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
I'm in hobby lobby as we speak ....... I'm not leaving empty handed :ford:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I've been married longer than most of you folks are old. My wife is a Quilter. Frequents Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Michaels, a bunch. We have an arrangement at our credit union where every time she swipes "our" debit card at one of the above stores, an equal amount is deposited in my layaway account at American Muscle.

Works for me :)
That's awesome. Didn't know you could do something like that.

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I don't want any dude giving me tips about hobby lobby.

We gotta get your man card revoked.
Wow bro, sorry your masculinity is so shaky that you can't handle getting a money saving tip from another dude. I guess if taking my man card away helps with your insecurities, you obviously need it more than I do :):):):cheers: I keed I keed.

Seriously though they do have some non-feminine stuff like the aforementioned models, and drawing supplies (which is what I usually go for)
Sponsored