Sponsored

Does your chassis number have any special meaning for you?

OP
OP
Mspeedster

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
No special meaning but its kind of interesting that my dash plaque has the wrong chassis#. My dash has # G1793 but when I received my owners supplement the crankshaft stand and paperwork with the vin and chassis # stated I had G1792. So I have the wrong number on my dash. I called Ford Preformance twice, they said they were working on it. Never heard back. That's ok, I kind of like it, it gives me a story to tell when someone asks about the dash plaque.
It's probably the other way around. Maybe your dash plaque is correct, but the owner's supplement and crankshaft has the wrong number.

The Ford Performance guys rely on the dealers sending them back the right info before sending out the owner's supplements after the sale.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yeah pretty sure it is the other way around, the dash plaques are installed at the factory (im presuming in sequence) and the kit sent well afterwards

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
HR296. It was the successor to HR295, and the predecessor to HR297.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Well played.

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
HO656...
I've got nothing for the 656 part but what's with my car being a "HO"?? Does that mean she's fast and loose? Has a great grip? Can suck the chrome off... uh, nevermind

Scott1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350
Yeah pretty sure it is the other way around, the dash plaques are installed at the factory (im presuming in sequence) and the kit sent well afterwards
No, my dash is wrong. In a owners supplement thread I mentioned this and another member here posted that his dash has chassis # 1792 and his crankshaft stand and paperwork has # 1793. Our dash plaques were installed out if sequence. There were some other members that had the same problem.
Sponsored