Sponsored

Does this sound unusual?

Kronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Video link attached.
Sounds like wop wop wop wop. Kind of like tires? Very very hard to hear on cell phone camera. It's anytime over 40ish. Any gear neutral too. Dont be surprised if you can't hear it. I listened to the recording and I couldn't hear it a few times. Though it's pretty noticeable in person. When slowing down at the end, it gets more noticeable, gets slower, but more noticeable. Normal? It's almost a brand new car. 5k miles. I've taken it to a dealer 3 times and had a bad experience each time. I feel as though you guys are the only ones that won't blow me off really. Thanks guys. I appreciate any help.
most noticeable in video about 13 seconds in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
long shot, but wheel bearing, crankshaft?

couldnt hear anything in the video had my ear to the phone, i need some beats lol

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
long shot, but wheel bearing, crankshaft?

couldnt hear anything in the video had my ear to the phone, i need some beats lol

Beats blow spend the money on quality headphones.

I can't really hear anything in the video. Do you feel a vibration when you hear the noise?

OP
OP

Kronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I mean maybe wheel bearing I suppose. Has 5k miles on it. And yes vibration in steering wheel and alittle in seat. It's almost like there is two noises. One is like the tires have a rock in them or have a bald spot. Like a flapping noise. But they were inspected 3 times.The other is the vibration and the same speeds and when you hear it, it is a low grumble. I dont know if this stuff is normal on the car, dealer says everything is fine. It's very annoying while driving. I wanted to ask if any of this sounds normal to you guys but it's so hard to hear in the video that it might be impossible to tell
Sponsored

Last edited: