Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
my wife knows I’m looking for new wheels for the EG M1
IMG_3975.jpeg
. She saw this car on the way to work this morning and snapped the picture of it. I actually liked the look of those wheels and I think they look great. Does anybody recognize them at all because I haven’t seen them. Thanks and advance to everyone who might have an answer.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah I was trying to zoom in on the center caps but couldn’t make them out. Might be like finding a needle in a haystack, there’s so many wheel companies out there now. Good luck!

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I was trying to zoom in on the center caps but couldn’t make them out. Might be like finding a needle in a haystack, there’s so many wheel companies out there now. Good luck!
Me too. I also tried to zoom in on the fender and I can’t tell if that says 5.0 or not. It almost looks like a doesn’t.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Me too. I also tried to zoom in on the fender and I can’t tell if that says 5.0 or not. It almost looks like a doesn’t.
Looks like a Powered by Ford Performance badge. Could be the Eco HPP or a 5.0 with the badge swapped.

There’s a lot of concave to those wheels too. I wonder how wide that person went on the wheels with the widebody kit. I’m guessing a shop that specializes in wheels like that will know what they are. I’ve been searching the internet but haven’t turned anything else up yet (I’m curious and bored LOL).

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a Powered by Ford Performance badge. Could be the Eco HPP or a 5.0 with the badge swapped.

There’s a lot of concave to those wheels too. I wonder how wide that person went on the wheels with the widebody kit. I’m guessing a shop that specializes in wheels like that will know what they are. I’ve been searching the internet but haven’t turned anything else up yet (I’m curious and bored LOL).
I’m bored too. I’m trying to find out what they are. Hopefully somebody comes up with a solution for me. I’ve got other options but those actually screamed EG.

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Detective mode: activated.

One moment please.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’m not sold on AI but there’s gotta be a way that it can actually be useful and find a match for those wheels on a website somewhere, right?

MagicMike521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6 Manual
I would suggest giving this shop a call...they open today at 10. The center cap won't help, as it can be customized. The wheels are custom, however, I just don't know by whom. Closest I've come across is Project6 GR, look them up. Here is the link to the shop you should call, with them on full display on a custom Mustang...

2018 Mustang GT Hurst Edition

Sponsored

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
my wife knows I’m looking for new wheels for the EG M1
IMG_3975.jpeg
. She saw this car on the way to work this morning and snapped the picture of it. I actually liked the look of those wheels and I think they look great. Does anybody recognize them at all because I haven’t seen them. Thanks and advance to everyone who might have an answer.
Here's what Samsung's circle find AI found. I don't think it's an exact match, but the spokes are about the right width.

https://www.vaddesign.com/vad-forged-wheels?lightbox=dataItem-ik5i6qnw

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
After some slight image enhancement (forgive us, using free software so it isn't perfect), here is a slightly more enhanced image for use. Emphasis on slightly.
1713623302177-w5.png

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I would suggest giving this shop a call...they open today at 10. The center cap won't help, as it can be customized. The wheels are custom, however, I just don't know by whom. Closest I've come across is Project6 GR, look them up. Here is the link to the shop you should call, with them on full display on a custom Mustang...

2018 Mustang GT Hurst Edition
The 6GR spokes are narrower and don’t have the extra design within each spoke.

The spoke design resembles the CFTP design a bit, though again, the CFTP spokes are narrower. I have the SVE CFX which copy the CFTP design and they have the same spoke design as the OP is looking for. Just narrower

IMG_2686.jpeg

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I somehow feel like it is a knockoff/ebay/really bad version of the Ferrada F7 wheels @MAGS1 mentioned earlier. Because when the spoke hits the rim, it flattens out more-so than the F7s do.

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Alongside the fact the F7 center cap is centered in a divet, while the ones in the picture does not.
Sponsored