Sponsored

Diode Dynamics LED Smoked Turn Signals (15-17)

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
What would cause the turn signal to work function when the signal is on, but not stay constant lit for running lights?

I installed them, the driver's side functions as it's supposed to, the passenger side is dark unless the turn signal is activated. Would the problem be with the light or with something in the car wiring/harness/BCM?
Sponsored

moby4dick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
My guess would be with the light or the harness, not anything on the vehicle side. I’d try swapping the lamps around to test.

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
While this may not be your problem, I found out 2 pins inside the turn signal's connector weren't making contact inside the female connector from the car's wiring harness. They got pushed out for some reason. I glued them in and it seems to have worked. The turn signal functions properly and stays lit when acting as a running light. This was the passenger side only. However, this still doesn't solve the problem of when the driving lights are off the turn signal doesn't work and you get hyperflash in the dash.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
For anyone experiencing issues, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033
Sponsored