Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Mpbpub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT coupe auto
What status is "liner release" and how come it happened 4 days before the ship docked in Zeebrugge?
Weird
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
No idea but my car was discharged around 11:53am

Now we wait in no mans land hopefully not for long.

What's the latest on turnaround at Zee? I'm going to ring my dealer today. Plus my FRP Oil Separator arrived today. Wooohooo!!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Mine was discharged at 11:48, must mean it was one of the last to get on if one of the first to leave!?

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Top Trumps. Mine was discharged at 9:42.

Sponsored

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Looks like there was only 7 GT's on this boat. Might be a quick turnaround, unless there's a sh*t load of Eco's and Verts.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amen to a quick turnaround, I need my GT asap. The waiting is getting worse now that it has landed in Zee

Just spoke to my dealer and they are saying it's going to be weekending 10th of June at the dealership. They were honest and said sometimes they just turn up but the good thing is they have a very small compound so they can't miss it.

Bad thing is I got a quote from Aviva which covers my mods etc and it runs out on the 1st of June!!! Grrrrrrfr

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree. Having said that, I asked them how long it will take for the car to be in Nottingham as it is in Zee right now. She said that they Ford system still shows it as being in Baltimore. I was like I can assure you it's in Europe lol

To be fair she did say the system isn't great. So, of the eta is based on the car being in Baltimore still then it's clearly wrong.

I have fired an email off to Karen, let's see what she says.

Sponsored

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My Dealers says June 10th as well yet mine still show it's at Baltimore loaded on the Salome In this day and age it's so easy to track things World wide why Ford has a 2nd Rate system is beyond me

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly!!!

That gives me hope that once the system updates and shows the car is actually in Belgium, the ETA will automatically go down. I have tried not to bother Karen etc with too many emails but I'll be dropping an email every week now. I want my mustang nottingham side asap.

Mpbpub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT coupe auto
Looks like there was only 7 GT's on this boat. Might be a quick turnaround, unless there's a sh*t load of Eco's and Verts.
There's a total of 64 cars from Flat Rock, if you do a search on the booking number for this voyage (USBAL1536673) not a cargo ID search you'll see nearly half are fastback GTs

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
The Talisman seems to show 127 cars with 41 being GT coupes, 40 being GT verts, 37 being eco coupes and 9 being eco verts.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Looks like mine missed the boat today? Still showing no record found even though I know it's at the docks?
Sponsored