Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

dwaine dibbley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 Coupe 2016
Mine was built on the 09 Feb, currently on the Tijuca heading for Zeebrugge, due there on the 24th Feb.

Have just had a quick look back on ETIS, it is now showing the left/right coils info, wasn't there last week, I thought that perhaps they had changed the build process to incorporate UK spec cars on the production line, and the coil info didn't show any more, but it's taken a long time to update.
Sponsored

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z
Mine was built on the 09 Feb, currently on the Tijuca heading for Zeebrugge, due there on the 24th Feb.

Have just had a quick look back on ETIS, it is now showing the left/right coils info, wasn't there last week, I thought that perhaps they had changed the build process to incorporate UK spec cars on the production line, and the coil info didn't show any more, but it's taken a long time to update.
I'm seeing the same on mine with the coils - over a month since build and after going on the boat! :)

Speaking of which - looks like the Tijuca has slipped another day behind. Now showing as arriving zeebrugge on the 25th :doh:

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
COTUS just updated for me a few hours ago

Now it shows that the car was awaiting shipping on the 6th march 2017 and the bar has now moved to in transit

I think ETIS is useless once the car has been produced due to poor updating.

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Well my car is now at my dealer. Went to see it on Friday and I am getting v excited! Picking up on 1 April, so not long to go now!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
COTUS just updated for me a few hours ago

Now it shows that the car was awaiting shipping on the 6th march 2017 and the bar has now moved to in transit

I think ETIS is useless once the car has been produced due to poor updating.
It is indeed, the process simply put is:

Karen and stacey to VIN
VIN on Research maniacs for "build date"
ETIS until produced
Ford service (or now, cotus) with Karen/Stacey to find when it's on a boat
WWL for the boat along with vessel tracker to track the boat
Karen and Stacey whilst in ZG and leaving
googling autostar arrival times when it's booked out of ZG (sot'on port has an inbound/outbound list of it's vessels)
Then dealer/karen and stacey to get the car up to you.

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
How quickly did everyone's dealer want paying after the car arrived and did anyone ask to postpone pickup and payment at all and if so, what was the response?

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
How quickly did everyone's dealer want paying after the car arrived and did anyone ask to postpone pickup and payment at all and if so, what was the response?
For finance, it's a different story, i paid the day i got my car keys. They didn't ask for it before hand. :thumbsup:

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Filled a finance form in the week before pickup, payed deposit on day of collection

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
For finance, it's a different story, i paid the day i got my car keys. They didn't ask for it before hand. :thumbsup:
If things go exactly as the current schedule. Car arrives 6th May, I land back in Heathrow on the 19th May with the ability to pay on the 20th with a credit card. I'm just wondering what the possibility is of me signing the paperwork on the 20th May and then not picking up the car or paying the the £12820 until around the 20th June.

Presume it's a discussion with the dealer but just wondering what others experiences are if a car has had a delayed pickup.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
If things go exactly as the current schedule. Car arrives 6th May, I land back in Heathrow on the 19th May with the ability to pay on the 20th with a credit card. I'm just wondering what the possibility is of me signing the paperwork on the 20th May and then not picking up the car or paying the the £12820 until around the 20th June.

Presume it's a discussion with the dealer but just wondering what others experiences are if a car has had a delayed pickup.
My dealer postponed pickup without question, I would check what their maximum credit card payment amount is some have a limit :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer postponed pickup without question, I would check what their maximum credit card payment amount is some have a limit :)
Mine max'd my credit card at 10k.... And then wanted to charge me 3% ontop of that..... So it all went on debit instead :lol:

But finance questions are best left to the dealer as each franchise has different ways of working their finances.:thumbsup:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Plan is £7800 on debit/bank transfer and £5000 on my AMEX which will be paid off over the following 10 months. Delaying payment a month, it'll be £8800 by debit/bank and 4K on AMEX.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Plan is £7800 on debit/bank transfer and £5000 on my AMEX which will be paid off over the following 10 months. Delaying payment a month, it'll be £8800 by debit/bank and 4K on AMEX.
yeah they wanted to charge me for my Amex, however, as i said, each dealer is different, my dad got his car all on his Amex and wasn't charged a dime for it. :shrug:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
It's all about those Avios points :).

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
yeah they wanted to charge me for my Amex, however, as i said, each dealer is different, my dad got his car all on his Amex and wasn't charged a dime for it. :shrug:
Yes definitely want to put as much as possible on the Amex for the points, better not charge me extra for doing so! :paddle:
Sponsored