Sponsored

Detailed FI Info

ZSCR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 370Z
So I've been doing a lot of research on the forum and wanna say the info and communication is next to none! Im in the market for a new GT and wanna go FI with it soon after. Ive seen a lot of different set ups, but curious if I should get a base and add bigger brakes myself since i won't use the Drive modes in the Premium after the FI. I would like a to see some options as far setup goes for the Whipple and which tune, Flare tool, boost gauge, exhaust, headers, pulley size, and any other details that may be involved. It will be my DD and i use 93 octane in my vehicle now so i would like it to be safe for the car and powerful enough to have some fun in. What you like the best and what you wish you would change. Sorry for the lengthy post and thanks in advance.
Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I have a 2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary package manual, I did alot of research and you cant go wrong with any kit really,but I got the whipple and the installation is the best complete kit Ive seen so far and looks really nice to, the power is absolutely amazing and I like to be able to adjust the power per year and have the safety features for DD, the only thing I wish I did differently,would be ordering the kit before ordering anything else,after you get the supercharger then you can add gauges and worry bout the rest, better tires for sure, and suspension upgrades and if you get the manual, get the mgw shifter for sure .

And get the kit, then run it and see if you want to add headers with it, the power is crazy as it comes and pulley down if you feel like you need it yet, I am at over 5000ft and I go sideways in second gear,even sometimes in 3rd and I have MT street comp 285, with the 3.75 pulley,with 91 octanes

OP
OP

ZSCR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 370Z
I have driven manual my whole life, but contemplating going with the automatic for a couple reasons. What I've read is they are a tad more responsive now days and won't have to worry bout changing clutch or anything like that. I was thinking of getting base 16 GT and adding brakes, suspension, and other stuff myself just curious if its worth doing that plus i won't have to worry bout swapping gears either. Also is the flare tool from what i was reading is a must. What all does it allow u to do?
Sponsored