Sponsored

DEEP IMPACT BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Sponsored

merc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 PP Premium GT
Looking to join the ranks of the S550 DIB owners soon! Sold my 2003 Sonic Blue a little bit ago and gotta get back in a Mustang soon! Great looking cars and great ideas for my future stang!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,

I will be writing up a full build-thread soon but heres a couple for now.

Follow me on Instagram for more @ Benjamn_martens

Hey Benjamin... wow.. that is a sweet ride! Are those Project 6g wheels?.. I am up in the Appleton/Oshkosh area... looking forward to seeing your build posts... PM me when you get the build journal posted...
also, if you are aware of any events in the WI area let me know always trying to find mustang or general auto club events to go to...

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to join the ranks of the S550 DIB owners soon! Sold my 2003 Sonic Blue a little bit ago and gotta get back in a Mustang soon! Great looking cars and great ideas for my future stang!
Welcome! Deep Impact Blue is an awesome color... I went all the way to Missouri to get mine!

merc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 PP Premium GT
Welcome! Deep Impact Blue is an awesome color... I went all the way to Missouri to get mine!
Thanks. I went to Maryland from Georgia to get my 2003 so I'm not above driving/flying to get what I want! Just waiting for the right deal with everything I want. I drove a black on black 17 the other day and was so tempted to buy it, but going to hold out on the DIB.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I went to Maryland from Georgia to get my 2003 so I'm not above driving/flying to get what I want! Just waiting for the right deal with everything I want. I drove a black on black 17 the other day and was so tempted to buy it, but going to hold out on the DIB.
I spent a lot of time on Cars.com and setup alerts to email me when something hit my category. It's too bad they discontinued it after the 2015/16... I think they are bringing back Kona blue which is somewhat similar but not sure if that is on the 17 or the new 18 remake.. I don't know how you feel about the 2018 remake, but i am glad I got a 2016....

2015DIBGT

Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Benjamin... wow.. that is a sweet ride! Are those Project 6g wheels?.. I am up in the Appleton/Oshkosh area... looking forward to seeing your build posts... PM me when you get the build journal posted...
also, if you are aware of any events in the WI area let me know always trying to find mustang or general auto club events to go to...
Thank you!
These are Varrstoen ES2's in the new(ish) 20" line.
I was looking for something more concave, better speced, and not as flat of a face. The ES2's have all of these over the P6GR wheels.

I am from Port Washington; about 20 minutes north of Milwaukee on the lake.

There aren't too many events around these areas but I will keep my eye out. If you DM me on instagram, i will remember to toss the invitation when events start happening.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
Thank you Sir! Coating is 22ple HPC.

Looks killer bro! :cheers:
No offense, but I hate hash marks on any car, but your car still looks killer. Good job! What ceramic coating did you go with?

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP