Sponsored

Dealerships in SA area

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
I'm going to start my s550 shopping at the end of the year and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a dealer. I have bought from southway ford and northside ford before and my experience with them wasn't bad but not also that good.

I have heard good things about bluebonnet in NB but don't know anyone personally that has used them. So if any one could share their experience good or bad I would appreciate it.

Also if you could go back and do it again would your buy brand new or find a slightly used, low mileage car? Thanks for the help :D
Sponsored

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
I'm going to start my s550 shopping at the end of the year and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a dealer. I have bought from southway ford and northside ford before and my experience with them wasn't bad but not also that good.

I have heard good things about bluebonnet in NB but don't know anyone personally that has used them. So if any one could share their experience good or bad I would appreciate it.

Also if you could go back and do it again would your buy brand new or find a slightly used, low mileage car? Thanks for the help :D

I don't like northside ford from what I've seen in the past all they have are optioned out cars. I bought mine at Red McCombs Ford NOT McCombs Ford West the level of service is completely different. I was in and out in about 2 hours with a pre-approved loan from my bank and got a good deal using the USAA Car Buying/ TrueCar service. If I had to do it over again, I probably would've bought one from the classifieds here there are some really good deals. If not, slightly used but then again it all depends some used cars are over-priced and you might as well buy new at that point.

RR STANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP RACE RED
I did not care for Northside also. I bought mine from JORDAN FORD great dealer. great price and people.

dcjes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not care for Northside also. I bought mine from JORDAN FORD great dealer. great price and people.
I have bought our last 4 cars from Jordan Ford. We have bought from Northside beofore, but we like Jordan Ford much better.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I've delt with Northside, Jordan, and Bluebonnet. I was not pleased by the way Northside does business. Both Jordan and Bluebonnet were great. I ended up using Bluebonnet. Very professional and customer focused. I would recommend either Bluebonnet or Jordan.

Sponsored

4to8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 A6
I bought my 11 at jordan ford. Then I bought my 15 and 16 at blue bonnet. Blue bonnet was by far better for me during the buying process. Plus there prices are like 500 over xplan.

OP
OP

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Thanks for everyone's info. I think I will start with Jordan and bluebonnet as they are pretty close to where I live.
Sponsored