Sponsored

Dealer Servicing

Erez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum GT Manual
That's pretty bad, I wouldn't go back there.

I had my car damaged right in front of my eyes in a 'peace of mind' service where I bought the car, only for the service manager to call me a liar and that the damage was there when I brought the car in. Had to take them to VCAT (And won).

This is why I am looking for a small but trust worthy service place. I really don't want to go back to one of the "big" dealerships - They simply don't care.

Iā€™m sitting in the dealership for my ā€˜peace of mindā€™ service and had an interesting talk with the service manager. When I brought the car in for the glovebox and the seat cover replacements under warranty, it returned with fuel consumption that had jumped from 14L/100km to 22L/100km. My wife (who dropped it off and picked it up) was told that the car had to be driven to a locksmith for the glovebox, hence the reason for a drive (but not the reason why it had to be gunned there!) I found out later about the mileage (I was overseas at the time), and complained in the online survey following the service.

This time, I asked for the car not to be washed and for the road test to be mild because of last times experience. It turns out the car was never taken to a locksmith, but rather a road test and that the service technician ā€˜no longer works here - read into that what you will.ā€™

Good on the dealership for following it up. I suspect that guy probably had a few strikes against him prior to this!
Sponsored

Erez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum GT Manual
Does anyone have any feedback on Courtney & Patterson Ford in Heidelberg VIC with regards to servicing?

OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
24 month service at my dealer today.

$580 all up including the recommended brake fluid replacement. Sync 2 maps were also updated.

All of my instructions were followed (including my request that it not be washed).

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
24 month service at my dealer today.

$580 all up including the recommended brake fluid replacement. Sync 2 maps were also updated.

All of my instructions were followed (including my request that it not be washed).
THE single most important request! :lol:

My dealer (now :paddle:) knows not to even think about "washing" one of my cars.

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)