Sponsored

Daily Chat Topic Europe

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
nice :) so how do you keep it clean? mine looks like a pig 10 minutes after I wash it...!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
nice :) so how do you keep it clean? mine looks like a pig 10 minutes after I wash it...!
Well it wasn't exactly clean, but pictures usually hide dirt quite well on lighter color cars.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Funny, exactly in the country where a radar flash costs a ton...It will just be a vision and V8 sound experience...
If you can rent this Pony by Hertz, then you definitly have the money to pay this incredibly high radar flashs :lol:

I already spend a lot of money on that in this country ... :headbonk:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
A nice photoshop (look at the sidemarker, oh well you don't have them....) :ninja: :headbonk:

But nice picture :thumbsup:
Heheh good spot. I shopped them out because my reflectors are at the paintshop ;)

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
At the paintshop ? So you'll not put a LED version on your car ?
No I cancelled those. Having the orange ones painted in the same textured paint they used on my diffusor.

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Poop. So, my neighbours cat (the fat hairy thing!) seems to enjoy laying around on my soft roof... well, okay... hairs can get washed off.

Today I noticed the stupid animal has been testing its claws on the roof - as cats do... resulting in lots of tiny fabric "bumps" (minuscule tears) :( Maybe I didn't think this convertible thing through entirely (there's also some issue with the collapsible roof/window frame on the drivers side... sigh...)

Not been a good Mustang week for me - as I also almost ruined my wheels and tyres trying to navigate a parking garage... the exit had these very narrow curbs and tight cornering... well. Managed to get away with just some tiny bit of extra wear on my side walls.

Now I think I need to go outside and wash the car again :lol:

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
If you can rent this Pony by Hertz, then you definitly have the money to pay this incredibly high radar flashs :lol:

>0-5kmh is 40CHF (in and outside towns - 20 if highway) >6-10 kmh is a bit higher (120CHF in town, 100 out and 60 on highway) and well higher is pretty much doubled, >25 up and you are sent in front of a judge :D

but our radars are so big even if painted grey that you see them pretty well on the road. Never had a problem but I only drive at 125-126 on highways instead of 120 just to pay "not much" in case I am caught :)

Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wim
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang ecoboost
Jeej today I received great news, my car would arrive already in June instead of September :D

I asked fore some tracking nr but he told me he did not had any. Because i dont know anything about this i dont asked further. But don't care, he is here 2 months earlier :D

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm

Funny, since i got the GT i have had no fines at all. Before that i have enough to wallpaper a whole room :D :doh: (from NL, B, F, DE etc). Got flashed in UK as well, but never received it :thumbsup:

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
My MBRP Race finally arrived. It's kinda bigger than I've expected :eyebulge:

2016-05-02 17.19.46.jpg
Sponsored