Sponsored

Cyber Monday a dud?

Redxeyes71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I relate Cyber Monday to watching fireworks. I hear the big boom, but turns out to be a dud. Seems like it's more of an Black Friday extended sale.
Usually I'll leave stuff in my cart until Monday only to find out that everything is still the same price as it was on Friday. In my experience Cyber Monday has no real benefits. Anyone else feel the same?
Sponsored

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I do the same thing and wait till cyber monday but a lot of items are usually sold out or not as deeply discounted as id hoped. Im still keeping my fingers crossed. Really the only thing im looking for at this point is a nice shifter and the Roush front fascia kit. Well see what happens. :headbang:

Reactions: 113

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes I feel the same,Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just another way the retailers get rich,we as a nation have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas,and we have turned it into a buying orgy,(SAD).:mad:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I do the same thing and wait till cyber monday but a lot of items are usually sold out or not as deeply discounted as id hoped. Im still keeping my fingers crossed. Really the only thing im looking for at this point is a nice shifter and the Roush front fascia kit. Well see what happens. :headbang:
I really wish American Muscle would continue the $199 price for the Barton Shifter. I have it in my cart just waiting to pull the trigger.

Randy954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Pp
I really wish American Muscle would continue the $199 price for the Barton Shifter. I have it in my cart just waiting to pull the trigger.
yea i saw that and im pissed i didnt just buy it. By the time i decided to pull the trigger it was already sold out.

Sponsored

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
I wasn't too impressed with most of the sales. A few good ones, but no parts I was looking for my S550. I picked up a few 5.0Resto parts from LMR for my '86 build, but that's about it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
yea i saw that and im pissed i didnt just buy it. By the time i decided to pull the trigger it was already sold out.
Update: I just went back to the site and refreshed my cart a minute ago and it was back down to $199! Just purchased it. But when I refresh the main product page it still shows $449 so hopefully you kept it in your cart.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
There were some great deals on superchargers, but I didn't see anything else that made me want to jump.

Overall, Black Friday/Cyber Monday was a down year for retailers from what I'm seeing. Several folks that work in the industry were saying the crowds weren't what they were in past years.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I wasn't looking for car parts, but I kept my eye on a few select things. I would have snagged a cheap little 55-inch TV for a couple hundred dollars just to throw in the livingroom of the apartment I just got into, but I just wasn't impressed with anything I saw. I've also been intending to snag a Nvidia GTX 1080 for my PC, some of the lowest prices on newegg were around $630 and they really didn't drop down too much in price. This year was just kind of "meh" for the black friday stuff, IMO.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I picked up DropBox for (basically) $35 for the year. Now I see why it is #1. I have 5TB since I have office but I'll use DropBox. Outside of that I got an Anker power brick for when I travel. I have a small one now... but it charges once. I got the 20100 for the same price as the 1300... good deal.

Outside of that, I picked up stuff not on sale... BD and X-mas gifts for myself: Ford Performance tune and Lenovo yoga book (windows). Guess the FP box I could have gotten free shipping had I ordered on BF... oh well...
Sponsored