Sponsored

Custom kydex holster

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
I've got a bit of a unique-modded pistol that I'm trying to find a solid holster for. It's a Glock 21 with Trijicon suppressor-height night sights, a Streamlight TLR-1HL, and a Trij RMR (coming 2016). I know that I could get a soft sided holster, but I want a kydex or other fitted one.

One great looking option is the Bravo Concealment line. Anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/gun-holsters/products/kydex-gun-holster-with-light

Any similar experiences to my setup? Here's one that I found on the net (not mine)

[/IMG]
Sponsored

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet
Try bladetech, they'll probably have one for it with a light!

A friend from the range makes his own with kydex sheets and an oven. He so far has mainly pilfered hardware from BT holsters he has, but makes the mag holders completely. I like their design in their simplicity and how they work.

gigababe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I haven't had experience with Bravo Concealment but have read good things.

I use Raven Concealment, no complaints, top notch quality and warranty (although it's not likely you'll ever need to use it)

not sure if the ready-made ones will clear those taller sights but they should be able to answer you

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I have a custom made Kydex holster for my 9mm and prefer not to use them because of the wear on the finish from an EDC situation. It does fit well though and is designed to click off the safety when you holster it so it's always ready to go. You can remove this function though. Now I prefer to carry my .40 in a nylon holster and it really fits it better as the kydex gets a little loose over time with EDC. If I would run I was afraid of it popping out, the nylon holds it in nice and tight and doesn't cause the wear issue.

Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
OP
OP
ConspicuousConsumption

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Sexy

Hate to hijack this threas, but what sites would you recommend for someone who wants to get into guns like a prospective '15/16 owner wouls come here
You can do some YouTubing of course, but don't buy into all the tacticool stuff. I'd start with hickock45 to see some different guns out there.
Sponsored