Sponsored

Custom/Home-made EB Exhaust sound clips

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Well you can't go wrong with 3". Also that muffler would make your future downpipe remain 3" instead of necking down as the mbrp does. You would then have a true 3" while also having a clean resonated sound. Well see how this is when he posts the vids. I'm guessing it will be just what your looking for ;)
I hope my iphone camera is up to the task, I don't currently have anything better to record with.
Sponsored

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang (Black)
I hope my iphone camera is up to the task, I don't currently have anything better to record with.
It should be great. If it's possible my biggest curiosity is drive by (exterior) at WOT. That's where you can hear the true sound. I'll try to get some of my setup as well

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
It should be great. If it's possible my biggest curiosity is drive by (exterior) at WOT. That's where you can hear the true sound. I'll try to get some of my setup as well
Well, its not too great. I spent about 40 minutes doing different stuff only to load the videos on the computer at home and find out they had no sound. It records video but the sound cut off after 2-3 seconds.

I'll have to figure out something different this weekend. This is about all I managed to get out of what I recorded, and you can hear the sound cutting out several times during it. All of the flyby/acceleration clips had no audio. The mic is not really picking up the sound, it seems super quiet but it really isn't. As the volume goes up the phone acts like you shoved cotton in the audio pickup.

[ame]

Last edited:

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have a stock downpipe? Does seem pretty tame. Hopefully you can get a drive by this weekend. But looking good!

Sponsored

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Read my comments above the video ;)
I got the stuff about the volume and picking that up but do you have a stock downpipe? I didn't see that anywhere. I have a 3" so I will be a lot louder as well

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[ame]

This car has a Turboback MBRP exhaust with a big turbo. Sounds pretty sweet in the tunnel

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last one since we both have this setup.

[ame]

Notice how deep the tone is. Obviously no resonator or mid muffler here but it's a good level deeper with the turbo upgrade. Reminds me of a srt4 or Evo which is a fantastic direction to go with these cars. Add your Magnaflow (and my future one) and you should have a smooth,bass filled beast that will leave your 5.0 competitor wondering why you weren't at the last Chevron with him after a good WOT session
Sponsored