Sponsored

Current Build Week 12/8/14 Tracking Thread

Corwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So If this is right, I could have her very soon. My dealer/sales guy claimed he never new about cotus and still can't give me any information about the train or final delivery date. Since it falls right around Christmas I'm trying to get any info I can. I'd appreciate any suggestions you guys have... :)

-Corwin
tms-five-days.jpg

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
So If this is right, I could have her very soon. My dealer/sales guy claimed he never new about cotus and still can't give me any information about the train or final delivery date. Since it falls right around Christmas I'm trying to get any info I can. I'd appreciate any suggestions you guys have... :)

-Corwin

COTUS EDD is usually late. My original EDD Was dec 21 then got changed to 27. It actually arrived morning of 17. I was able to drive her home the following day after the dealer had done the PDI. The problem in your case is not the actual delivery of your car but your dealer closing for the holidays. They will not release it without a PDI.

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
COTUS EDD is usually late. My original EDD Was dec 21 then got changed to 27. It actually arrived morning of 17. I was able to drive her home the following day after the dealer had done the PDI. The problem in your case is not the actual delivery of your car but your dealer closing for the holidays. They will not release it without a PDI.
COTUS is late for me.. It was supposed to get here Thursday, now it's Saturday and nothing.. I'm very disappointed in this whole process.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Spoke with my dealer thursday. He claims its arriving on the 23rd of this month. I just checked Cotus and it is saying the 27th. Should i expect it after xmas then? Not sure which date to go by. I am sure the dealer has a better grasp on it than Cotus?

Sponsored

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke with my dealer thursday. He claims its arriving on the 23rd of this month. I just checked Cotus and it is saying the 27th. Should i expect it after xmas then? Not sure which date to go by. I am sure the dealer has a better grasp on it than Cotus?
COTUS is behind and only updates periodically, the dealer's system I believe shows real time location of the vehicle and thus can update more often.

That's my understanding of it at least.

My EDD has moved back and forth between the 21st, 22nd and 23rd a few times now. 23-21-22 and now 21st again today (tomorrow with 0 days left)

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
COTUS is behind and only updates periodically, the dealer's system I believe shows real time location of the vehicle and thus can update more often.

That's my understanding of it at least.

My EDD has moved back and forth between the 21st, 22nd and 23rd a few times now. 23-21-22 and now 21st again today (tomorrow with 0 days left)
Yea, that is what i thought. I should probably touch base with them again today. My birthday is on xmas eve, so if i could get it as a bday present, that would be EPIC.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My Cotus just updated to an EDD of 1/22 late last night and my dealer email me this morning and said we have a tentative date of 1/16-1/22 so I think Cotus shows the current latest possible with the dealer seeing the range of dates.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car has arrived :) Only bad thing, my dealer said I can't pick it up until Monday since nobody is here to check it in :(
Hey that is better than nothing! Merry Christmas to you!

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
My car has arrived :) Only bad thing, my dealer said I can't pick it up until Monday since nobody is here to check it in :(

Congratulations are in order. I hope it is your mustang is a daily driver. Mine is my summer car so after waiting for 7 months I finally get it only I park it directly in my garage. Now another waiting game starts. (Warmer weather).

It's going to be one long weekend. You probably won't get much sleep Sunday night. I slept a total of 1 hour the night before picking mine. I was too excited lol

Btw you may not be able to drive it but head down to the dealer and they should let you sit in it and take pics

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks guys! :) I don't get to pick her up until Monday, but I'm also going on vacation Monday until January 3rd, so technically only get to drive her home! Still awesome though! Here's some pictures!

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Congratulations are in order. I hope it is your mustang is a daily driver. Mine is my summer car so after waiting for 7 months I finally get it only I park it directly in my garage. Now another waiting game starts. (Warmer weather).

It's going to be one long weekend. You probably won't get much sleep Sunday night. I slept a total of 1 hour the night before picking mine. I was too excited lol

Btw you may not be able to drive it but head down to the dealer and they should let you sit in it and take pics
Yeah she's my daily haha, I'm only 18, can't afford two cars

mbarnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt premium CO
is yours showing delivered in cotus, or your dealer contacted you and told you?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

OP
OP
Koncealed

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
is yours showing delivered in cotus, or your dealer contacted you and told you?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Mine still shows in transit. My salesman told me around 3:00 PM today, and said it had come over night or very early morning.
Sponsored